User Avatar Image

Which decision was the hardest to you?

posted by ZeroShoot on - last edited - Viewed by 850 users

We all had to decide certain things, like in the belltower, or in the drugstore, at the side of the road, meat locker, in the forest, in the hospital (...) and so on.

I would like to know which one was the most difficult for you to make?

For me it was the one in the belltower, i dropped him the first time, saved him the second and third time.

I won't make a poll since i would like to see reasons too :)

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RustyRifle11 said: (...) trying to be a good friend to Kenny (...) so it was like reasoning with an idiot.

that pretty much sums it up. :D

@RustyRifle11 said: (...) put Clem first before anything else, which I did 90% o the time but as always it had fall back, i.e hurting her feeling, lying to her etc.

yeah I know, like the scene where you're digging up that rotten dog, and you tell her to stay back, because you don't want her to see more shit than she allready has seen, but she takes it, as if she annoyes you, and that hurts her feelings. I was like: :eek: fuck I didn't mean it THAT way...!
    but I never lied to her, only made her false hopes about her parents, I told her I was a convicted murderer at the first chance the game gave me, thinking it might be the last one, because: if I want her to trust me with her life, so I should trust her with my past (at least)

• @ZeroShoot said: what did she answer to that? (don't want to replay the scene or I'll be all depressed again :D )

She doesn't say anything. Same thing if you answer with "You'll be okay."

• @ZeroShoot said: that pretty much sums it up. :D

... only made her false hopes about her parents, I told her I was a convicted murderer at the first chance the game gave me, thinking it might be the last one, because: if I want her to trust me with her life, so I should trust her with my past (at least)

that is what i thought as well. that i would just have to make one initial lie to her abou her parent to get her trust. but i think everyone almost did the same thing when the opportunities presented themselves throughout the game, the rather give her something to keep fighting for. i think most people would agree telling a 8-9 yr old her parent are dead would be the worse thing you could probably do!

• Definitely the meat locker.

• Not telling Larry or Kenny to go fk themselves sooner. Never told Larry and just had enough of Kenny after the bite.

• Hardest decision for me was to either take Clementine with me to a very hostile Crawford or to leave her alone in the house.

While playing the game I didn't know it wouldn't matter at the end, so I waited right up until the very last second. I worried about it more then anything else, because I knew if I made the wrong choice Clem could of got hurt/died. Something I would NEVER forgive myself.

• @Advanced said: Hardest decision for me was to either take Clementine with me to a very hostile Crawford or to leave her alone in the house.

While playing the game I didn't know it wouldn't matter at the end, so I waited right up until the very last second. I worried about it more then anything else, because I knew if I made the wrong choice Clem could of got hurt/died. Something I would NEVER forgive myself.

Well don't leave us in suspense, did you take Clem with you or not? :eek:

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Well don't leave us in suspense, did you take Clem with you or not? :eek:

Lol :p

I took her with me.

My mindset was based on these:

1. I would feel safer looking after her myself (With my group) then leaving her alone with a injured person.

2. She reminded me how I made a promise that we will always be together :<

3. She was actually really usefull for getting into hard to reach places, sooo you never know.

and

4. She earned my trust by that point in the game to be mature enough and not to screw up our "Ninja attack".

So I went with yes, but damn was I worried.....

Edit: Oh and when Lee left her with Ben in that classroom... *Facepalm* If I had any control in that I would of never let it happen. I would NEVER... EVER trust Ben with her after how he ran away instead of protecting her. That is something I won't ever forget, he put her life in risk, he was dead for me after that moment.

• To be honest, taking supplies from the station wagon at the end of Episode Two, even before I could even begin to know the significance of it. I ultimately decided upon taking it because I felt it was important to demonstrate to Clementine that you can't be 100% sure you're in the right all of the time if you want to survive. And upon playing Episode Five, I was really kicking myself for choosing it, but I don't think I'd change what I did. Because that was my choice, I fucked up, Lee fucked up, and that's one of the things that's great about it, even if I didn't mean to do it, I still did it. And I believe that Lee and myself should have to deal with that.
    The immediate reaction with Lily after she shot Carley was a close second simply because I was in too much shock to even react. I literally couldn't quite figure out how to react to that and barely even noticed the options. So Kenny made the choice to leave her and it felt very real that Lee would be taken out of the equation in his state of disbelief.
    Third would be bringing Clementine to Crawford, but I finally decided that if she was to survive in this world, she'd have to learn from first-hand experience what its like to find yourself in a tough spot.

• @Advanced said: I would NEVER... EVER trust Ben with her

when Clem asked: "you are leaving me with him?"
    and Lee answered: "I'm leaving him with you"
    I think he meant it, you left Clementine to watch out for Ben's ass :cool:

Add Comment