User Avatar Image

What happened to Omid and Christa?

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Hi, i just finished ep 5... i asked christa to look after clem and such...
then i told her to meet at the train with omid...
WHERE WERE THEY IN THE ENDING!? it was just clem? did christa and omid die? did clem kill them? did chuck the magical hobo come back and kill them all? i guess we will never know...

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could as well be some bandits, rapists or whatever. You don't know if they're Omid and Christa. Maybe they never made it out of Savannah. Looks like the only survivor is Clementine.

Wish I have had the option to bite her as Lee...

• "Clem, make sure you go to the train."

-> She will remember that.

"Well, here I am, wandering around in the middle of an inexplicably rolling, treeless, roadless hill in the middle of nowhere. Exactly like Lee told me to do!"

• hey guys relax...the two figures up to the hill are not walkers...they are rick and shane on the road that shane tried to kill rick :P ....i really hope telltale to make a video showing us what clementine did after all that...i really loved that character

• @panos str said: hey guys relax...the two figures up to the hill are not walkers...they are rick and shane on the road that shane tried to kill rick :P ....i really hope telltale to make a video showing us what clementine did after all that...i really loved that character

... Wat

• @Robbingrobin said: ... Wat

no he is right i have a cousin who works at telltale and is friends with robert kirkman he sayd that the two figures are rick and shane but in a twist the comics are different from the game and clementine meets up wuith de grup and den u play as rck and it goes thru the reast of season 3

• The figures on the hill weren't walkers. As for them being Omid and Christa? It's entirely possible that they're walker chow. But here's hoping that it's them.

• @anonymau5 said: no he is right i have a cousin who works at telltale and is friends with robert kirkman he sayd that the two figures are rick and shane but in a twist the comics are different from the game and clementine meets up wuith de grup and den u play as rck and it goes thru the reast of season 3

uh k i unstd lulz col

• @anonymau5 said: no he is right i have a cousin who works at telltale and is friends with robert kirkman he sayd that the two figures are rick and shane but in a twist the comics are different from the game and clementine meets up wuith de grup and den u play as rck and it goes thru the reast of season 3

ask him what happened to Omid and Christa

• @gimmeseason2 said: ask him what happened to Omid and Christa

he sed dat omid and christa went and saved ben and kenny and lee and carley and den dey met with ricjs group and den dey cured de zaambi virus an saved da day.

• @anonymau5 said: he sed dat omid and christa went and saved ben and kenny and lee and carley and den dey met with ricjs group and den dey cured de zaambi virus an saved da day.

yayz anonymou8 cosinz is col

Add Comment