User Avatar Image

Incidents from the TV Show I would like to see in Season 2 of the Game.

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 203 users

This thread is about notable incidents and moments that have happened in the tv series that i would like to see happen in season 2 of the game. These are just some cool moments that i would like to see in season 2 or something similar to these moments, i've probably missed quite a few other moments as it's been awhile since i have seen Season 1 and 2.Obviously there will be SPOILERS for those who aren't up to date with the latest in the TV Show(All the way up to Season 3 Episode 8) so consider yourself warned.Any other cool moments you think i've missed and would you like to see any stuff like this happen in season 2?

[LIST]
[*]Find Someone like Jenner who is looking for a cure and who can shed some light on the virus and how it works
[*]Shane/Otis moment, you get the chance to sacrifice someone to ensure your's and whoever's with you's safety or perhaps someone attempts to sacrifice you and shoot you in the leg but you manage to escape before the walkers get you,and would then be out for revenge.
[*]Meet people who have a different view on the walkers the way Herschel did
[*]Have to decide the fate of a captured bandit like how the group had to deal with Randall, you and your group could be divided on whether to execute or set him free.
[*]Have to deal with a person who is becoming extremely unstable and a detriment to the group like how Rick killed Shane, imagine if after his family's death kenny became extremely unstable and dangerous and Lee had to kill him for the greater good even though he may have once been his best friend.
[*]The ricktatorship,Leadership struggle which eventually leads to someone becoming a dictator of the group,it could be you or another of your group.
[*]Find somewhere truly defendable like the prison and try and fortify it, clear it out of walkers, etc..
[*]Come across a town like Woodbury who has got things really sorted out and either become part of them or possibly go to war with them.
[*]Love triangle like the Rick/Lori/Shane involving you or just other members of your group which you will eventually get dragged into and forced to take a side.
[*]Someone sacrificing themselves when they now there is no hope left for them like how T-Dog saved Carol.
[/LIST]

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Shane/Otis moment" - This has to be in season 2!

    But yeah, I would love to see at least half of the stuff you mentioned.

  • @ASSASSINO said: "Shane/Otis moment" - This has to be in season 2!

    But yeah, I would love to see at least half of the stuff you mentioned.

    I'd love to see the player betrayed by someone who they thought was there friend, shot in the leg and left to the walkers so the other could escape, you the player would just about make it out in time and be out for vengeance in the next episode! :D

  • @Crixus said: I'd love to see the player betrayed by someone who they thought was there friend, shot in the leg and left to the walkers so the other could escape, you the player would just about make it out in time and be out for vengeance in the next episode! :D

    Well, if he/she was sorry, I would certainly forgive him/her, or give him/her the opportunity to gain my trust again. I'm not a "Vendetta" type of person...

  • @Crixus said: This thread is about notable incidents and moments that have happened in the tv series that i would like to see happen in season 2 of the game. These are just some cool moments that i would like to see in season 2 or something similar to these moments, i've probably missed quite a few other moments as it's been awhile since i have seen Season 1 and 2.Obviously there will be SPOILERS for those who aren't up to date with the latest in the TV Show(All the way up to Season 3 Episode 8) so consider yourself warned.Any other cool moments you think i've missed and would you like to see any stuff like this happen in season 2?

    [LIST]
    [*]Find Someone like Jenner who is looking for a cure and who can shed some light on the virus and how it works
    [*]Shane/Otis moment, you get the chance to sacrifice someone to ensure your's and whoever's with you's safety or perhaps someone attempts to sacrifice you and shoot you in the leg but you manage to escape before the walkers get you,and would then be out for revenge.
    [*]Meet people who have a different view on the walkers the way Herschel did
    [*]Have to decide the fate of a captured bandit like how the group had to deal with Randall, you and your group could be divided on whether to execute or set him free.
    [*]Have to deal with a person who is becoming extremely unstable and a detriment to the group like how Rick killed Shane, imagine if after his family's death kenny became extremely unstable and dangerous and Lee had to kill him for the greater good even though he may have once been his best friend.
    [*]The ricktatorship,Leadership struggle which eventually leads to someone becoming a dictator of the group,it could be you or another of your group.
    [*]Find somewhere truly defendable like the prison and try and fortify it, clear it out of walkers, etc..
    [*]Come across a town like Woodbury who has got things really sorted out and either become part of them or possibly go to war with them.
    [*]Love triangle like the Rick/Lori/Shane involving you or just other members of your group which you will eventually get dragged into and forced to take a side.
    [*]Someone sacrificing themselves when they now there is no hope left for them like how T-Dog saved Carol.
    [/LIST]

    A "Leedership"? :cool:

    A shame that he is dead.

  • @Robbingrobin said: A "Leedership"? :cool:

    A shame that he is dead.

    Lol Nice! Yeah it sure is a shame.

  • I'm not sure that Telltale will make the situation similar to those that were in the comic/TV-series, it will not be original. Besides in the game we have already seen a few moments of comic/TV-series:
    1. Lee and Kenny left (or was killed), Duck in the wood, because he was bitten.
    2. Smudging to ourselves by zombies guts for smell, and the approaching storm.

  • @zev_zev said: I'm not sure that Telltale will make the situation similar to those that were in the comic/TV-series, it will not be original. Besides in the game we have already seen a few moments of comic/TV-series:
    1. Lee and Kenny left (or was killed), Duck in the wood, because he was bitten.
    2. Smudging to ourselves by zombies guts for smell, and the approaching storm.

    Yeah i doubt they would do the exact same scenario's because that would just be copying,but i would be interested in seeing a few similar situations pop up in season 2.

  • I would like to see those ideas, especially the Otis/Shane and Randall one, I think they could split opinions and provide some difficult choices

    Course TT would have to be not too obvious in copying the TV show.

  • @Wrighty said: I would like to see those ideas, especially the Otis/Shane and Randall one, I think they could split opinions and provide some difficult choices

    Course TT would have to be not too obvious in copying the TV show.

    Yeah they'd be the two things i'd like to see the most

  • I was thinking of (I could create a separate topic for this) Do you remember the TV series "Lost" Do you remember how Michael betrayal his group and swam together with his son? And what if in the second season will be a similar situation, where you will need to choose between a betrayal of their group for the sake of security Clementines or standing in danger? It's will be great.

Add Comment