User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 91.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Oh God thanks coolsome. For one moment, I thought you'd answer on topic.

• It was on my mind so its on topic.

• I've been thinking about my future and I almost put up a huge post here about it before I remembered that I have a blog where I can put all that crap so that's what I did. Just as well really as it would have been huge and there is also the possibility that I would have lost everything that I had typed into here as it does that sometimes when the reply page has been open for a length of time.

I should use my blog more often really, I mean I started it nearly 19 months ago and I've just added my 9th post. So that's the speedy rate of about one every two and a bit months. Actually that's probably a decent rate for sometimes random stream of conciousness type style of writing. I do so like to go of on a tangent sometimes.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Chyron8472 said: I just like Telltale, and it's hard to get behind or involved community-wise in what the company is up to if no one tells us what the heck is going on.

Is there something specific you're talking about, like the new website? I just updated Tjibbe's thread.

I'm happy to share whatever I can about the stuff Telltale's working on... just sometimes it's kind of contractually required that we don't talk about things we're not supposed to yet. :)

@Chyron8472 said: Bringing info or even judgement out there, I think it's wrong right now. [...] Seriously, it's a good thing that this mostly is work under the hood. As I understand it, it isn't even meant to be under the hood for the whole duration of its development stage.

It will out from under the hood pretty soon! Like I posted in Tjibbe's thread, the public beta is currently slated for Thursday 7th Feb. An updated version will replace what's there at the moment. Comments and feedback are of course very welcome (that's what beta tests are for!), but they're probably more useful when folks can actually interact with the new site.

• A movie about the Slender Man is being made. It’s called “Entity,” and it’s coming out in July.

• I sense a great disturbance in the force.

• Just finished getting a pork roast in the crock pot for pulled pork later today. This had better turn out awesome, because I'm waking up in 5 1/2 hours. 4 1/2 if my dad ignores the note on my door.

• @Noname215 said: A movie about the Slender Man is being made. It’s called “Entity,” and it’s coming out in July.

Right, because there haven't been about a hundred million short films on YouTube that have featured Slenderman in the exact same way this movie is going to.

Hollywood, leave the indie shlock horror to the internet, okay?

This discussion has been closed.