User Avatar Image

Everything for her...

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 361 users

If in second season you will have a difficult situation for example: the bandits seized the camp of your group, and set the group to his knees, but you and Clem are near the car, and you can quickly grab Clementine and jump in the car and drive away, leaving their people to certain death, or can not betray your people, and try do something with risk for your and Clem's life.
The situation can be any! Please don't pay much attention to my example. Just the question is: are you ready to betray their own group for the sake of that would ensure the safety of Clementines?
If you watched "Lost" you must remember guy named Michael, he betrayed his group for saved his son. He led his friends to "others" whom gave him the boat for this, and he swam away from the island, together with his son.
So, you have a similar situation, what do you choose?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clementine is my daughter, the group can go fuck itself.

    :D:D:D

    Of course, it depends on the situation. If the camp is completely overrun, fuck the group. If there are just a few bandits and I think I can take them, I will choose the group.

  • It might depend on the group. If it was a group of Larry's, Ben's, and Lilly's... well ;)

    Otherwise, I won't betray my group, because I have a responsibility to both Clem AND my group. If it's a group of good people I get along with, they'll be part of the extended family so to speak. If Clem and I were in the opposite position, I'd hope my group would save us too.

    And if I look at from a more practical perspective, saving the group now means they owe me a favour for a rainy day in the future.

  • I am a very loyal person so that in itself wouldn't let me do it. But knowing Clementine.... she would NOT approve of us leaving everyone behind, as a example: She stood up for Ben in Crawford.... after he left her to die with he zombies.

    I cannot see Clementine living with that decision, nor do I see myself living with that. A traitor is something I will not become and if it was up to me I would raise Clementine the same way.

  • I love Clementine, but I can't leave the group behind...
    So yeah, I'll take the risk and try to calm the bandits down >.>

  • I'm not betraying my group. Clem says it herself at Crawford. "We don't leave friends behind". I'd make sure that she stays out of the way, but I'm not letting the group die if I can help it.

  • @Advanced said: I am a very loyal person so that in itself wouldn't let me do it. But knowing Clementine.... she would NOT approve of us leaving everyone behind, as a example: She stood up for Ben in Crawford.... after he left her to die with he zombies.

    I cannot see Clementine living with that decision, nor do I see myself living with that. A traitor is something I will not become and if it was up to me I would raise Clementine the same way.

    You and me both, pal.

  • @Riadon said: Clementine is my daughter, the group can go fuck itself.


    exactly

  • Clementine all the way.
    Otherwise it feels like game over. Clementine dying isn't an option at this point.

  • @Rock114 said: I'm not betraying my group. Clem says it herself at Crawford. "We don't leave friends behind". I'd make sure that she stays out of the way, but I'm not letting the group die if I can help it.

    Agreed. I may reconsider if it was a bunch of Larry's who have done nothing but try to kill me ever since the apocalypse began, but otherwise... my life will go before anyone else.

    I'd probably tell Clem to run away(presuming this is when she knows how to shoot and etc.) then confront the bandits. To quote a certain someone: "If we're not back by nightfall, we're not coming back at all."

  • I have not yet replied to my own question. I'm not ready to betray the people who helped me. Im not a rat. But if the group would attacked by The Saviours (Negan's gang)... just imagine what Negan can do with little Clemmy... I need to think more.
    P.S. I repeat that the situation can be any, not necessarily the bandit attack.

Add Comment