User Avatar Image

How long do I have to wait for the code?

posted by KenAK96 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

1 month, 2 month? Until season 2 come out? I LOVEEE TELLTALE, OMG!!!!!!!!

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bigdaddyryry, did you get any confirmation email from them or anything? I don't even have any way of knowing if they received it and I am PISSED too.

• I sent my code request over 2 weeks ago and nothing. Not even an automated reply that they received my code request. I will give them their 4 weeks and try again.

• 4 weeks is ridiculous to begin with, but they didn't even acknowledge receipt of any of our emails!!!! I hope everyone is prepared for whats next, after 4 weeks, they ar going to deny getting any of our emails, and then tell us they need ANOTHER 4 weeks to get us our codes, and hope that we either forget or give up. Not a chance Telltale. I'd love for Matt P to get on here and let us know what in the blue hell is going on, but I doubt that will happen. I hope someone at Telltale games proves me wrong!

• I was extremely disappointed when I bought the game disc. I bought the disc because I had the 4gb model and did not have enough memory to download the game. After this 'solution' was posted I was steaming mad! After fuming for a week or two I decided that I would bite the bullet and submit all required information for the code redemption. Its been almost a week and now I have to wait for 4 weeks! This is utter incompetence and without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever had. How a game like this made it through Unit and QA Testing is beyond me. And the amount of time it takes to get a response it unacceptable. Get your act together!

• I don't think this is the "worst" customer service I've ever had, but it would have been nice to get an confirmation email at the least so I know they received my email.

• Why does it take so long? And why no confirmation of receiving my stuff? This is horrible!!!!

• Got my codes today, so there is hope for everyone else.

• How long ago did you send in your request aa? I sent mine January 15th and nothing yet. Did the codes work? Thats my next fear, that they will somehow screw up the fix too

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Hi guys, thanks so much for your patience! We are sending out codes on a daily basis, it's just taking a while to get through the list. You should definitely receive your code within 4 weeks of the completed request.

• @BBILLSFAN72 said: How long ago did you send in your request aa? I sent mine January 15th and nothing yet. Did the codes work? Thats my next fear, that they will somehow screw up the fix too

sent my request jan 14th and the codes do work, redeemed them all last night.

Add Comment