User Avatar Image

Everything for her...

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 430 users

If in second season you will have a difficult situation for example: the bandits seized the camp of your group, and set the group to his knees, but you and Clem are near the car, and you can quickly grab Clementine and jump in the car and drive away, leaving their people to certain death, or can not betray your people, and try do something with risk for your and Clem's life.
The situation can be any! Please don't pay much attention to my example. Just the question is: are you ready to betray their own group for the sake of that would ensure the safety of Clementines?
If you watched "Lost" you must remember guy named Michael, he betrayed his group for saved his son. He led his friends to "others" whom gave him the boat for this, and he swam away from the island, together with his son.
So, you have a similar situation, what do you choose?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No. I'll rather kill Clem myself so the bandits don't get her, but I'm no turncoat.

• No, wont leave my group.I would probably tell Clementine to hide until bandits gone

• Fuck over the group to save a kid.... well we saw how well that worked for Rick....

I'd be sad, but Clem would be a zombie happy meal.

Well, depending on the group....

• Oh,its wery difficul chose,but I think we should left the group for saving them later.
    If we wouldn't left them behind , it means that everybody can die.

• That strongly depends on the situation, since you're speaking of just any situation.
    If i was sure she would die, I would sacrifice the group for her sake, but if the odds were good we could save everybody I would give it a try.
    It's a nasty decision... gamble with the live of your loved one(s) or leave a whole group of people to die for sure.
    Kenny would take Duck and run off.

It also depends on the people left in the group, like: Are there friends of mine left? Are there other kids?

One thing I know for sure, I would catch the bullets for Clem, if they noticed us while trying to save the group, and quickly tell her to run away.

• @ZeroShoot said: That strongly depends on the situation, since you're speaking of just any situation.
    If i was sure she would die, I would sacrifice the group for her sake, but if the odds were good we could save everybody I would give it a try.
    It's a nasty decision... gamble with the live of your loved one(s) or leave a whole group of people to die for sure.
    Kenny would take Duck and run off.

It also depends on the people left in the group, like: Are there friends of mine left? Are there other kids?

One thing I know for sure, I would catch the bullets for Clem, if they noticed us while trying to save the group, and quickly tell her to run away.

I totally agree with you, but whatever you decide, if you do not know what will happen after your choice?
    In the group are all good people, but there is a risk of losing them in the event of an escape. If not escape you have a risk losing Clem .
    P.S sorry for my english .

• @Ronedor said:
    In the group are all good people

It isn't fact that everybody in the group are good people. Maybe someone in the group is traitor or he planning something bad... it's "The Walking Dead"

• zev_zev what about you ? what do you say about this situation ? What chance of survival if you're caught? what the bandits are atacked our group ? ... Precisely describe the situation please, because its very difficult quastion if we dont know all details .

• @Ronedor said: P.S sorry for my english .

Don't worry, you're doing good. :cool:

• @zev_zev said: It isn't fact that everybody in the group are good people. Maybe someone in the group is traitor or he planning something bad... it's "The Walking Dead"

can you tell us all the details of the situation ?

Add Comment