User Avatar Image

How did Clem drag Lee into the jewellery store?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that

94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not impossible for a kid to drag a grown adult by the legs along the ground.

For some reason everyone thinks Clem somehow just tossed Lee over her shoulder and carried him like that but it's more likely she just dragged him along the ground.

Zombies would have ignored them for the most part so she would have had a lot of time to drag Lee to safety.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

I reckon even dragging a man like Lee by Clem is impossible

• she could have rolled and dragged him inch by inch?
    Seriously, my nine year old can do that. Lifting on the other hand is not really possible.

• Has no-one considered that Lee could have been drifting in and out of conciousness? She wouldn't have needed to drag him, just guide him.

• Is this even possible? We all know Clem was already protected from the zombies due to the stench on her clothes, but for a little girl to drag a fully grown man off the street, even if we assume the store was only a few feet away at the time Lee fainted...

• @Robert Morgan said: Is this even possible? We all know Clem was already protected from the zombies due to the stench on her clothes, but for a little girl to drag a fully grown man off the street, even if we assume the store was only a few feet away at the time Lee fainted...

People can do incredible things when the adrenaline is flowing,its possible but would take a long time and im pretty sure Clem said it took her a long time to do it.

• @Crixus said: People can do incredible things when the adrenaline is flowing,its possible but would take a long time and im pretty sure Clem said it took her a long time to do it.

Even for someone that's reasonably fit, just moving someone that's roughly your own weight is pretty damn hard when they can't assist - adrenaline or no.

It's not for nothing "dead weight" is an expression.

• Clem hit the weights while stranger had her trapped. Got HENCH!

• If she tried to lift Lee, yeah, I could see that taking an age and a half. However, if she was doped up on adrenaline (highly likely) and she simply dragged him, it wouldn't take that long.

I'm more curious how she managed to avoid drawing attention to herself long enough to get Lee to safety. Walkers don't drag things unless they have to pull it closer to eat it. That should have been a stand-out action... Plot hole... or unexplained phenomenon?

Add Comment