User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.6K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Or try making the photo on a day when trees don't sway in the wind.

• And that dimensional warp.

• Ooh celebraty name dropping...

I was in the same donut shop as Harrison Ford once. I didn't see him because no one recognized him until he was leaving as the employees aren't allowed to mention that he's there(he apparently frequents the donut shop :p), but I got to see him drive away in his car.

The car was nice, the donuts were a bit stale...

• @coolsome said: And that dimensional warp.

Yeah, be extremely careful about those also, as they can ruin every photo. I had that once when I tried to photograph a couple who asked me to photograph them, when a dimensional warp cut their heads right off. Needless to say, the photo was ruined.

Either that or it was a serial killer. I guess we'll never know.

• @DAISHI said: Gorgeous!

I can't get enough of the gorge. It's one of those places that just doesn't seem like should exist in real life.

@DAISHI said: Too bad about the panorama stitching. The trick is to try and rotate the camera around an imaginary axis at its center, rather than around yourself. This is a bit less natural and makes you look weird but reduces stitching issues.

I kinda tried to do that, but it's harder than it looks!

@DAISHI said: Or try making the photo on a day when trees don't sway in the wind.

I'd think I'd have a hard time doing that in the windsurfing capital of the world. :p
    @DAISHI said: And that dimensional warp.
    well there's no helping that.

• 51Ug-YcN80L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

God I hope they solve crimes!

• Aw goddamn, I can't sleep now. Just wrote one of the scariest pieces for my novel I've ever written.

[quote]Those weren’t the only kinds of dreams though. Some were just pure nightmare, recurring dreams with the same theme, telling a story I never have written before myself. In that dream, I would lie in my bed, and look besides me to where Diana was, but she was gone. I then got up, trying to look for her, but on my way down, I always felt like I was being watched, as if there were faces on the walls, with hollow eyes and pitch dark mouths, but every time they escaped my peripheral vision, they disappeared.

I would then reach the bottom of the stairs, and enter the bookstore. There I would see a child in a red cloak, standing with her back towards me, but when I approached her, she turned around, revealing that same face, hollow eyes and pitch dark mouth.[/quote]

I should stop fucking reading creepypastas. God dammit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wash my brains with Bravest Warriors. 40% sexy Beth time.

EDIT: And washed. See you guys tomorrow.

• @GaryCXJk said: 40% sexy Beth time.

woah

Anyways, I'm having awesome visitors come over next month!

• Just got done crying at the ending of The Walking Dead.

This discussion has been closed.