User Avatar Image

What would your reaction be if ..

posted by vivec on - last edited - Viewed by 329 users

gun doesnt had any ammo and you now had to bash Lee's head in with baseball bat ?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thankfully I'm exempt because Clem decided to leave me.

• Your meaning isn't clear, do you mean zombie Lee or bitten Lee in jewelry store? If it was zombie Lee, that would suck but whatever. If it was Lee in jewelry store, I would just tell Clementine to leave me.

• @Riadon said: Your meaning isn't clear, do you mean zombie Lee or bitten Lee in jewelry store? If it was zombie Lee, that would suck but whatever. If it was Lee in jewelry store, I would just tell Clementine to leave me.

Bitten lee

• @vivec said: gun doesnt had any ammo and you now had to bash Lee's head in with baseball bat ?

The plan doesnt change, Clem has to stop me/Lee from turning. I feel it would be a lot harder on her emotionally to bash Lee's brains in and it would be a very undignified end for him.

• @Crixus said: The plan doesnt change, Clem has to stop me/Lee from turning. I feel it would be a lot harder on her emotionally to bash Lee's brains in and it would be a very undignified end for him.

Are you fucking serious? You expect Clementine to bash Lee's skull open? You think Lee would prefer to be hit in the face with a baseball bat 30 times instead of dying from the bite?

• My Clem left, and I wouldn't change that, to me that's just another reason to tell her to leave Lee

• Nah, that would be slow and painful, for both Lee and Clem. So I'll tell her to handcuff me and leave me.

• @Riadon said: Are you fucking serious? You expect Clementine to bash Lee's skull open? You think Lee would prefer to be hit in the face with a baseball bat 30 times instead of dying from the bite?

Considering the player is Lee, I don't think Crixus is wrong in thinking that his Lee would ask Clem to finish him off with a baseball bat. Whether Clem had the physical and emotional strength to do it, who knows.

Anyway, the topic reminds me of this South Park scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUi4BOpNnvo

• @double_u said: Considering the player is Lee, I don't think Crixus is wrong in thinking that his Lee would ask Clem to finish him off with a baseball bat. Whether Clem had the physical and emotional strength to do it, who knows.

Anyway, the topic reminds me of this South Park scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUi4BOpNnvo

Crixus is a masochist if true. He must hate Clementine to make her do that, too:D

• @Riadon said: Are you fucking serious? You expect Clementine to bash Lee's skull open? You think Lee would prefer to be hit in the face with a baseball bat 30 times instead of dying from the bite?

Yeah of course i would rather he die then become a walker chained to a radiator forced to slowly starve to death over a couple of months. He'd probably die in the first blow or two anyways but like i said it would be very traumatic for clementine to do that if she could, lucky she had the gun then.But my Lee thought Clem that You dont let people turn,especially those you care about.Your Lee was probably different from mine though so you would most likely have a different view.

Add Comment