User Avatar Image

Vernon in Season 2

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 302 users

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Vernon and his crew, and if that's the case, then Telltale will most likely give us the choice of killing them.

You'd do it...right?

Wrong.

You wanted to kill Larry, yet most of you couldn't.
You wanted to kill Duck, yet most of you couldn't.
You wanted to kill Ben, yet most of you couldn't.

Who's with me when i say Telltale will make this a hard decision?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marioluigi344 said: Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Vernon and his crew, and if that's the case, then Telltale will most likely give us the choice of killing them.

You'd do it...right?

Wrong.

You wanted to kill Larry, yet most of you couldn't.
    You wanted to kill Duck, yet most of you couldn't.
    You wanted to kill Ben, yet most of you couldn't.

Who's with me when i say Telltale will make this a hard decision?

I killed Larry easily. Didn't care for him plus I wasn't taking the risk.
    I did kill Duck for mercy.
    I didn't kill Ben as I never wanted to kill him.
    I WOULD EASILY kill Vernon. He basically killed us all.

• The first thing I would do is go after Vernon and kill him if I had the opportunity.

• I would sacrifice my life just to kill him, I will be like "WTF the god sent me to this hell just to murder that mother****er*, and smoke him when I see him.

• I gonna kill this old f*cker. It's my second main mission after protecting of Clementine. Anyway he will not got any mercy from me, no matter how Clem will react or someone else.

• I...

Killed Larry and kept him from coming back
    Shot Duck out of mercy
    Dropped Ben to make sure the rest of us could escape

I never wanted to kill any of them, but I did. Vernon is officially on my list, seeing as how he got my bro Kenny killed and stranded us on the mainland after pretending to take the moral high ground on the Clem situation. Larry may have been an asshole, but he only tried to screw Lee over, not the whole group (including a little girl that Vernon said he wanted to protect) over and leaving 5-6 people to die like that.

• Depends on the situation. If the chance arises to kill him purely out of revenge, then I wont do it, cus it doesnt help me survive in any way.

If he is still a threat or a risk to my group, then I would kill him. No way am I letting that bastard be responsible for the deaths of good people just so he could have it better for himself and his group.

• I stole from the station wagon because we were desperate and hungry, and also it was by itself and no one was guarding it.
    With Vernon stealing the boat though, I left Christa and Omid and they still stole the boat(I have no idea how the hell they were able to drag that thing all the way to River St.)
    Anyways, I did what I had to for my group to survive, but what Vernon did was unacceptable, he threatened my group and took it by force. I don't want to kill him but I can just hope that Molly replaced the car battery with a broken one c:

• If he does appear in season 2, I think that he'll be stumbled upon by the new protagonist and his/her friends, including Molly. (I really wish I knew who it would be)

I killed Larry because I agreed with Kenny about not taking the chance with him coming back as a walker.
    I killed Duck because I couldn't let Kenny put down his own boy.
    I killed Ben because he convinced me to let him go so the rest of us could get away.

I was pissed about him stealing the boat and I think that if Molly learns what he did to Lee and his crew after everything they did to help him and his people, then she'll want to kill him by impaling Hilda right in to his skull. The player will then be given the choice to either spare him by getting Molly to back off or kill him by agreeing with Molly and let her stab his brains out.

These are just my thoughts and opinions. What do you think about them?

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: If he does appear in season 2, I think that he'll be stumbled upon by the new protagonist and his/her friends, including Molly. (I really wish I knew who it would be)

I was pissed about him stealing the boat and I think that if Molly learns what he did to Lee and his crew after everything they did to help him and his people, then she'll want to kill him by impaling Hilda right in to his skull. The player will then be given the choice to either spare him by getting Molly to back off or kill him by agreeing with Molly and let her stab his brains out.

These are just my thoughts and opinions. What do you think about them?

Sounds like a very lucrative option for Telltale to pursue, IMO. ;)

(Perhaps Molly could even come across a zombified Lee or his headshot corpse at some point prior, just to make her really pissed at Vernon.)

• I won't kill that slimeball or any of his ragtag group of survivors. I won't bloody my hands on such filth. However....one thing i will do(if given the opportunity) is make him suffer. Likely no physical punishment, but mental and emotional.

Perhaps something like constantly forcing him to stand outside amidst a batch of walkers and killing those who get close(but only immediately before they bite him). I'd make him suffer like we did, to feel the dread and tragedy we were forced to endure all because of his own selfish greed.

As Kenny said....I'll make him wish the cancer got him.

I have your number, Vernon. Your time will come. :mad:

On the other hand maybe it's best if he doesn't appear in season 2, so i don't become a psychopath.

Add Comment