User Avatar Image

Poll- Saddest Moment in the game

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 658 users

My personal saddest moment is Ben and Ken's death.
Kenny's conversation with you is so incredible.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @walkerbait00 said: why is lee's death not up there that was the saddest than duck and katjaa

Because if it were, there will be no competition. Almost everyone would vote for that choice.

• User Avatar Image
    marioluigi344 BANNED

@Araron said: The "Boy in the Atic" 's dog. :)

Really? I was talking about the Doctor from Crawford.

• @marioluigi344 said: Really? I was talking about the Doctor from Crawford.

Most people know him as Dr. Logan, not Walter Ashe.

• Ben's death from Lee. That was also the worst way to die as well as the saddest.

And of course people would vote for Carley's death by Lilly -___-

• Chuck's Death.

Forgotten. Alone. Erased.

• @Viner16 said: Chuck's Death.

Forgotten. Alone. Erased.

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with this.

The rest either shocked the hell out of me (Carley) or I didn't really care. (Kenny, Mark, Larry, Doug)

I guess Ben's "alt" death in 5 was kinda of sad.

• I kind of wanted to vote for Larry's death but Doug's death was too much...
    All the deaths were painful and Doug's hit me because it happened so quick and just hit me
    Still Larry's was the second most emotional especially with Lilly's reaction
    It was painful

• After Lee's. Duck's death and the boy in the attic.

• Of that list, Kat and Duck's death would have been the saddest. The real saddest moment, in my opinion, isn't even listed. The final scenes before the credits role is the saddest scene in any game I've ever played.

• @Snake Liquid said: Of that list, Kat and Duck's death would have been the saddest. The real saddest moment, in my opinion, isn't even listed. The final scenes before the credits role is the saddest scene in any game I've ever played.

The title of the poll says (no lee) in it, probably because it would dominate the poll to such an extent as to make the whole thing pointless, its a competition for second best (worst?) really.

Anyway for me "saddest" is quite a lose definition. Well the death that had me feeling the lowest was Carley's by Lilly, but that was probably more due to who was dying rather than the scene itself (more shocking than emotional), although losing your most loyal friend very suddenly while you could only helplessly talk is always going to be hard, so it got my vote. Probably a few people rolling their eyes at that choice, but oh well

The most emotional and tragic scene if thats how we're defining "saddest" was clearly Kat and Ducks, A bit the aftermath with Kenny and really not knowing who should take the shot.

Kenny with Ben is a common choice i see and it probably would have been another contender but i played first having dropped Ben so by the time i saw that scene i already what was going to happen to Kenny, so i couldn't get the same effect as others clearly had. The Christa version that's the one i experienced firsthand wasn't as sad, although it definitely caused a mournful sigh it didn't really stun me like the first two.

Add Comment