User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Robbingrobin said: No, when he died of blood loss und you pump new blood in him, he's still death, because he "died from blood loss." Got it?

Kind of. But he could just pass out again? Just Kidding. Got it

• I think it takes a good screen writer to make a decision like that both in movies or games, to make the main character die...
    I knolw it can look like a bad thing but to me it's not. Honestly I'm sick of all those TV series in which there's a good ending and you never get surprised.
    It's not that because I wanna have fun I'm happy that Lee died, but I'm happy that someone wrote a screenplay warning us "Hey, next time you play a game, watch a TV series or watch a movie, do know your favorite character could die!", like some others did before.
    A new series with all brand new characters is not a bad idea... In the end I like that developpers and writers read our opinions over here but I think it's not a good one that they give us exactly what we want and that's why most great TV series were cut off just based on the viewing share, but that's a different story...

• You forgot to mention his almost yellow/green glowing eyes, and besides that he could barely move, even IF he was alive, which frankly I don't believe, it wouldn't be funny to play a guy, who is not capable of moving, not to speak of surviving a zombie apocalypse, there is not much legit about your theory, you said, that there is much chance Clem missed the shot, then I ask why does the screen turn black immediatly after the muzzle flash, and don't tell me he fell asleep that moment.
    Lee is dead, or damned to sit on his ass for the next 2 days until he dies of thirst, if you don't believe him to be dead yet. I am really convinced, that, that's it for him, and that we'll play someone else. :eek: :D

• It has been confirmed by Jake that Lee is dead. So don't bring false hope to people :s

• No. No No. That would be cheap on TellTales end. I would like a new story and then in episode ten you and a friend are walking in a field and you seel a small figure in the distance. Boom!

• @Toitle_John said: No. No No. That would be cheap on TellTales end. I would like a new story and then in episode ten you and a friend are walking in a field and you seel a small figure in the distance. Boom!

If Clem is to return she must return before the season ends, not at the ending! :(

Were that to happen i would migrate from "i must know what happened to Clem" to "I must know what the survivors and Clem did afterward". Closure, darn it!

At the very least it should go past the point where they meet, so we can see what all of our teaching decisions in season 1 have done for her. Otherwise all the things Lee has done to prepare her for survival would have been a waste, as we never see it come to fruition.

Unless they use it as a setup for season 3... i sure hope not. I can't wait that long! :(

• It was hard for me to accept at first too, but he is either dead or undead. He's gone. gone, gone.

• @Mornai said: If Clem is to return she must return before the season ends, not at the ending! :(

Were that to happen i would migrate from "i must know what happened to Clem" to "I must know what the survivors and Clem did afterward". Closure, darn it!

At the very least it should go past the point where they meet, so we can see what all of our teaching decisions in season 1 have done for her. Otherwise all the things Lee has done to prepare her for survival would have been a waste, as we never see it come to fruition.

Unless they use it as a setup for season 3... i sure hope not. I can't wait that long! :(

Okay, maybe at the end of episode 6 or 7 then so you get to know this new group and your pissed that they aren't picking up with Clementine and then the end of one of the early episodes they introduce Clem

• #doesntexplainwhyhelostallfeelinginhisbittenarm.jpg

Add Comment