User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.5K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BagginsKQ said: Kenny if he lives, could turn out to be a bad guy, like the the Stranger... Driven mad by loss of his family, and any friends he once had (either because they died or he believed they had betrayed him).

Would he trust Clementine, or consider a threat after her betrayal?

Great idea. Perhaps he joins up with the group(among which is our PC) and slowly deteriorates as time goes on, and ends up becoming an enemy. We're forced to fight him or throw him out to keep the group safe, all while helplessly watching him fall into darkness.

Or perhaps he could be given renewed hope and turns over a new leaf depending on if we as the PC support and assist him throughout the episodes.

@BagginsKQ said: So you want to say that quiet screams Kenny in the game it just a games bug?

Maybe those screams you heard are from Ben, not Kenny.

• Kenny in season 2 could become like Shane in season 2.

• @Mornai said:

Maybe those screams you heard are from Ben, not Kenny.

Not! Scream becomes after shoot. I heard exactly this scream what author of this topic show us from his video! That was Kenny's voice. If you not believe me you can test it by yourself, try to off the music and sounds, turn on the volume of voices to a maximum. I'm swear that I heard his scream (even in first time when I played ep5) .

• I believe i hear Kenny shouting but i do not believe it is screams of pain more shouts/grunts because he is struggling with walkers,holding them off and pushing them back and hitting them with his gun.

• @Crixus said: I believe i hear Kenny shouting but i do not believe it is screams of pain more shouts/grunts because he is struggling with walkers,holding them off and pushing them back and hitting them with his gun.

Exactly it was looks like this!
    But in this video ^ we can hear the same scream with out noice of walkers and with out music, When I watched this video I clearly heard gurgling sounds as if Kenny was drowning in blood...

• @zev_zev said: Exactly it was looks like this!
    But in this video ^ we can hear the same scream with out noice of walkers and with out music, When I watched this video I clearly heard gurgling sounds as if Kenny was drowning in blood...

I suppose it's objective aswell, to some it might sound like screams of pain,other screams of struggle. Only time will tell what truly happened,i am 50/50 on it to be honest.

• We get a close up of fan favorite Carley catching a bullet to her skull, as her lifeless corpse falls to the cold hard ground where it will stay forever. I doubt they would avoid showing Kenny's death or his body so as to not sadden the fans.

His death is ambiguous because they have yet to decide whether they want to use him in season 2 or not. ;)

• Just stop. You are wrong. I didn't hear any screams from himself.(My friends too.) Well, we won and you lost.

• I never said anything about Kenny screaming in the final version.

Add Comment