User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 94.9K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jennifer said: I like seeing Sam & Max displayed prominently in a forum banner advertisement again.

I agree.

• So yeah, I finally published my novel. It's still a work in progress, but I'm working hard on it. I even have a coupon code (ELDRITCHVALENTINES) to set the minimum price to $0.99.

If anybody wants though and I really like you (or just remotely like you) I might give you a coupon for a free copy.

The coupon is only valid until the 28th of February though.

In other words, I still really haven't settled on the song I'm going to sing tomorrow. It's either That's How You Know from the movie Enchanted or Kiss The Girl from the movie The Little Mermaid.

• I tried to see if my account logs onto the beta, but it didn’t.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Noname215 said: I tried to see if my account logs onto the beta, but it didn’t.

You need to register with a new account for the beta site.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Noname215 said: I tried to see if my account logs onto the beta, but it didn’t.

There are no existing accounts in the beta of the new site (the Telltale web team is trying to track down all the bugs in the registration process before the beta becomes the regular site), so you have to register for a new account to try the beta forums. The accounts will be transferred over to the new site once it goes out of beta though (and all the new accounts and posts in the beta forum will be erased).

• Gawd damn does Metal Gear Solid ever shut up and let you play!?

Rose: Jack, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?
    Jack, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?

This discussion has been closed.