User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What is even the deal with Game Grumps I mean why are they even popular?? More like Really Racist and Just Generally Offensive Grumps

• @16_BIT_MARIO1 said: What is even the deal with Game Grumps I mean why are they even popular?? More like Really Racist and Just Generally Offensive Grumps

HEY I'M REALLY RACIST AND JUST GENERALLY OFFENSIVE!
    HEY I'M NOT SO REALLY RACIST AND JUST GENERALLY OFFENSIVE!

AND WERE THE HEY I'M REALLY RACIST AND JUST GENERALLY OFFENSIVE GRUMPS!

a
    Snapshot_20121225_zps3eb0ac33.jpg

• I now have a bigger question about Colonial Marines:

Why the fuck is there a quote from a deleted scene of T2 on Hicks' shotgun? I realise it's Michael Biehn, but really? You can clearly see there's nothing written on it in the movie. Oh well, running around with Hudson's M41A, swearing up a storm, makes up for it.

• @16_BIT_MARIO1 said: What is even the deal with Game Grumps I mean why are they even popular?? More like Really Racist and Just Generally Offensive Grumps

Complaining about what's popular on the internet is the quickest way to make yourself look like a total douchemuffin.

Also, I give coolsome's post...

Denouttaden.

• @StrongBrush1 said: Complaining about what's popular on the internet is the quickest way to make yourself look like a total douchemuffin.

Also, I give coolsome's post...

Denouttaden.

I also have that shirt I need to take a pic lol. Il buy the Grep one as well.

The daily upload by game grumps has put me hopelessly behind on grumps! theirs entire game series il probably miss cos its too much.

• My laptop burned the skin on my leg, and I had to peel it off. Asshole electronics!

• @StrongBrush1 said: Complaining about what's popular on the internet is the quickest way to make yourself look like a total douchemuffin.

HEY I'M MUFFIN
    I'M NOT SO MUFFIN
    AND WE'RE THE DOUCHEMUFFINS!!

No wait...

IN THIS CORNER MUFFIN
    (I'M A MUFFIN)
    IN THE OTHER CORNER NOT SO MUFFIN!
    IT'S DOUCHEMUFFINS VERSUS!!!
    (CHEERING)

• I like the Grumps occasionally, but they're really grating after a couple videos.

I like Two Best Friends Play wayyyy better.

Also, coolsome looks like he could be Egoraptor's brother in that picture. It might be the lack of a real chin.

ARGGGGHHHH MY LEG!!!!!

• @Secret Fawful said:

Also, coolsome looks like he could be Egoraptor's brother in that picture. It might be the lack of a real chin.

ARGGGGHHHH MY LEG!!!!!

That was karma for insulting my non chin.

Also GREP!

• Coolsome, if I get leg cancer, I will cease to care about sanity, and I will come and set fire to your legs.

This discussion has been closed.