User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do you think KENNY is dead, alive or zombie?

• He's either alive or a zombie.

I'd like to see him alive, but he is probably dead.

• @Mornai said: We get a close up of fan favorite Carley catching a bullet to her skull, as her lifeless corpse falls to the cold hard ground where it will stay forever. I doubt they would avoid showing Kenny's death or his body so as to not sadden the fans.

His death is ambiguous because they have yet to decide whether they want to use him in season 2 or not. ;)

The cold hard ground being almost as cold as that description, ouch :(

As why we didn't see a corpse well if Kenny did indeed die it was likely a pretty gruesome end, with Carley we saw a flash of blood and her falling, if we were to have seen Kenny's he would have been horrifically mutilated and then probably completely devoured, like the video said im not sure the engine could even do that if they wanted to.

They could well have shown him being bitten then dragged out of view, but they'd done that a few times already in the game, and being the games most important character past the main two they probably though he deserved a more somber, resigned death.

The option is open to bring him back if telltale really want to, but to me either scene is very much a case of presume dead unless found alive rather than the other way around.

• Most likely dead. Due to the number of zombies in the alley or building, it's quite possible that they did not leave enough for Kenny's body to reanimate.

• @Zeruis said: Most likely dead. Due to the number of zombies in the alley or building, it's quite possible that they did not leave enough for Kenny's body to reanimate.

Tell that to Brie, she should have been completely consumed as well.

• I really hope Kenny doesn't became a walker. I like his character despite his faults, and I think Kenny deserves a break.

• @CarScar said: Tell that to Brie, she should have been completely consumed as well.

I think the zombies just eat your internal organs then leave, honestly. Or maybe they stop eating them once they start smelling like a walker...

As for Kenny, I chose "alive" but my real choice is "unknown". There is not enough evidence to support or disprove either side, and thus i have no idea. So i went with my hopes.

• I think the poor guy is a walker by now. Tyresse may have survived a similar situation, but Kenny is no linebacker, and didn't even have a functional weapon with him (Tyresse had his hammer he used since the outbreak).

Maybe he shot himself if you save some bullets for him when he tries to save Ben. Christa does mention "I heard a couple shots" if you do that. I still say he's a walker. Most likely one of the pitiful ones that has almost nothing left on it because so many walkers ate it all. Just a head, organless torso and an arm or something like that.

• He's alive damnit! Or I'm in denial, who knows. I just don't think they would have made his death so ambiguous if they didn't at least want to leave his character open for something in the future. For me, he's not dead until I see a body.

• @Rock114 said: He's alive damnit! Or I'm in denial, who knows. I just don't think they would have made his death so ambiguous if they didn't at least want to leave his character open for something in the future. For me, he's not dead until I see a body.

Totally agree, I don't think TT would make both his 'death' scenes so open if they wanted to simply kill him. I really hope we'll see Kenny in Season 2.

Add Comment