User Avatar Image

TWD Season 2 speculation/suggestion (merged threads)

posted by Yusuf Koroma on - last edited - Viewed by 24.3K users

In the coming months, Telltale Games will release three more episodes of their adventure game The Walking Dead. They won't stop there, though. Telltale marketing executive Steve Allison said that they will create a second season eventually as well.

"Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do," Allison told Polygon.

The Walking Dead has been a huge critical and commercial success for Telltale. The first episode, "A New Day," sold almost 1.7 million copies in its first two months. It's said to be the company's fastest-selling game ever.

The game starts before the events of the Walking Dead show and comic. Lee Everett, a man convicted of murder, has been unexpectedly free as a zombie outbreak sweeps the globe. He and a small group of survivors band together in order to stay alive. As Lee, players must endure zombie attacks as well as internal strife among the survivors.

It's not clear whether the second season of the game will be a direct continuation of the first season. They might just decide to tell a new story with a completely different cast of characters. I'd be happy with either. The writing for these games has proven top-notch so I have faith that Telltale could craft another compelling set of survivors for us to follow.

Episode 3 of Walking Dead will be available in August. "Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do."

www.cinemablend.com/games/Walking-Dead-Game-Season-Two-Confirmed-44364.html

1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SleepingDead said: Writer can change scenario anytime. But yes, Lee is dead ATM. Kenny wasn't confirmed to be dead.

Oh for fuck's sake...

I am just being trolled now. You know damn well I never said anything about Kenny having a "confirmed death".

• @Riadon said: Oh for fuck's sake...

I am just being trolled now. You know damn well I never said anything about Kenny having a "confirmed death".

Wow. You really are the Larry of this forum, aren't you?

• @Robert Morgan said: Wow. You really are the Larry of this forum, aren't you?

I have little tolerance for people who don't know how to read. Go preach to someone else.

I would compare myself more to Kenny in that I am usually pleasant enough, but I am quick to blow my fuse (when exposed to excess amounts of stupidity).

• You sure you want that comparison? Kenny was more of the "I open my mouth and stupid stuff comes out." type. ;)

• @DreadMagus said: You sure you want that comparison? Kenny was more of the "I open my mouth and stupid stuff comes out." type. ;)

Heh, it's an accurate enough comparison.

You can't really blame me for getting annoyed at some of the stupider shit on this forum, though. Specifically, people who can't read (as I said before), and people who spam the forum with stupid threads.

• I can empathize - I used to be like that - then I realized getting worked up over it really didn't change it. New people will always show up making the same mistakes, and all you'll end up with is either high blood pressure or an ulcer.

• @DreadMagus said: I can empathize - I used to be like that - then I realized getting worked up over it really didn't change it. New people will always show up making the same mistakes, and all you'll end up with is either high blood pressure or an ulcer.

I'm pretty passive-aggressive at times, but I don't really get "worked up" over forum posts. My forum etiquette has just long since worn off.

• Hello guys and girls of this forum,
    i am doing the Walking Dead Game season 2 predictions. These will be done every Thursday as the topic/ playlist is called Thursday Theories. Here is my introduction video to the topic enjoy:
    youtube.com/watch?v=ldCEgR0w_qI
    I'm uploading a theory today!
    and I am also in the middle of doing a lets play of what is called The Walking Dumbass where basically I be a dumbass through out the game and see how that effects the story. If your interested in that here is the playlist:
    youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIGRQF0CmocugdlskfHNisv5uPizLFaFM
    hope you ladies and gentelmen enjoy. STAY AWESOME! :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

• 1. The walking dead was a very good game when i get 100% game i was been bored the comment you see it on {2} and you can see it and its bY- me
    2[]- you can make The walking dead 2 + have season 1 [ episodes: 1-4 - terrain: snow ] season 2 : episodes - 1-6 terrain : rainy day ] season 3 - the end 1-2 terrain: night + foggy ] and the you can add - more people , more weapons , more instructions , more items , have civilian , add Warriors like - bandit , more weapons, more vehicle , cool maps , and big story , and Lee be back on The walking dead 2 or other like Lee human player , graphic like the walking dead 1 but need be better , Inventory
    3. of others players will be very funny this game that's recommended to do no other way

• I could barely understand what you were trying to get across but from what I understood, it makes sense to add a variety of weapons and it'll definitely have an amazing story-line just like season 1 but It's now safe to say that Lee isn't coming back :( And about the graphics, they're perfect just the way they are. They are unique and look "comic-like."

Add Comment