User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 199.9K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes please.

Also, don't know if I should be happy or fortunate to be proven wrong, but I always thought it was odd that there wasn't any rule 34 of Ralph saying his catch phrase.

And no, I'm not going to link it.

• @Chyron8472 said: ...Use the railing next time though.

Yeah, railing...that sure would be nice to have. Despite all the home improvement we've been doing, we haven't gotten to that particular project yet.

• Hey, the skinless area on my leg is now in the shape of a heart. What the hell. Cupid is the culprit. Love has wounded me.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Just a little bruised. Also, I kind of jammed my elbow. But I'm okay.

Dayum. At least you're okay though. Sorry I wasn't really there last night. Prospective students visiting = drinking. As I am not much of a drinker, it kinda just put me right to sleep the moment the party ended.

• Fark, my novel is almost literally killing me. I can't sleep because I have to work on it, even when I'm not working on it, due to me being afraid that I might get new ideas I would forget the next day-F this S, I'm going to bed.

• @Alcoremortis said: Dayum. At least you're okay though. Sorry I wasn't really there last night. Prospective students visiting = drinking. As I am not much of a drinker, it kinda just put me right to sleep the moment the party ended.

I wasn't on for long anyway. Shortly after the hangout started, my sister texted me and told me to stop talking and go to bed.

• It's okay. Guru was just screaming in horrifying pain, left alone by his friends. Nothing major.

(I'm lying. He was fine.)

• Who is richer Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

• @coolsome said: Who is richer Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

From Superherohype as of '07:
    Tony Stark is currently the 36th wealthiest man in the world in Marvel's Universe, putting him at 15 billion.

This is mentioned by Nick Fury in Iron Man #7. He was worth around 300 billion. The Extremis arc paints him as the second wealthiest man in America. He gave it all away, and got a new fortune later, putting him at his current state.

The real life 36th richest person in the world has 7 billion dollars.

However, Forbes lists them as:

7 Wayne, Bruce $6.8 billion 32 Gotham City, U.S.A. Inheritance, Defense

8 Stark, Anthony $3.0 billion 35 New York, New York Defense

So Bruce is richer.

Tony is wildly inconsistent, at one point stating his armor costs from 6 to 7 billion.

This discussion has been closed.