User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 201.1K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Notepad bro. It's your best friend.

• @Alcoremortis said: Can't do most of these, but I can say that Hulk would beat Spider-Man through attrition. Because there's pretty much nothing that Spidey can do to hurt him. Even if Hulk just sat there and took everything he could give without, you know giving that sonic clap that decimates everything in the area, Spider-Man would probably somehow just knock himself out punching him.

Spider-Man HAS fought the Hulk before. In Superior Spider-Man, he alludes to having "traded blows with the Hulk", and that against his usual rogues' gallery he's constantly holding back to avoid killing them.

• @coolsome said: YAY My Grep!! shirt is being sent out (not in).

Golly you have a lot of disposable income :0

I'm genuinely jealous

• I didn't realise how much I missed smoking (and it's only been about four weeks since I stopped) until I started replaying some adventure games. Used to smoke all the time when playing a good old adventure game. Also I'm not really talking about cigarettes.

It's tough now and I know it doesn't get any easier. But it's worth it, in the end. Theoretically anyway.

• @Noname215 said: Who would win in a fight:

Batman or Superman
    Wonder Woman or Black Widow
    Green Arrow or Hawkeye
    Hulk or Spider-Man
    Dr. Fate or Dr. Strange (Marvel Universe, not Hugo Strange)
    Toyman or Arcade
    Lex Luthor or Dr. Doom
    Superman or The Thing
    Captain America or Batman
    Deadshot or Jonah Hex
    Black Panther or Silver Surfer
    Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze
    Joker or Red Skull
    Wolverine or Deadpool
    Thor or Captain Marvel
    Batman or Captain America

Chuck Norris.

• @Rather Dashing said: Spider-Man HAS fought the Hulk before. In Superior Spider-Man, he alludes to having "traded blows with the Hulk", and that against his usual rogues' gallery he's constantly holding back to avoid killing them.

I did read the one where fought the Grey Hulk in Las Vegas. That's where I was getting my argument from, because that's more or less what happened except with Spider-Man retreating to fight another day instead of getting smashed by Mr. Fixit (an ironic name for a man whose main job is breaking things).

• Being the single cook for nearly 1000 people being fed within a 3 hour period sucks. Being scolded for not being fast enough despite being the fastest and most efficient breakfast cook in the kitchen sucks balls. There is only so much someone could humanly do, you cheapskates.

This discussion has been closed.