User Avatar Image

Four in February

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 662 users

I know people don't like me linking to Kotaku, but there's an interesting post there about a 'Four in February' initiative. Here's the page link

In short, the idea behind 'Four in February' is to finish four games in February.

...and that's it.

It's basically just a simple drive to get people to finish four games they've been meaning to get round to. No actual rules, just pick four games and do your damnedest to finish them all.

I've already picked my four, so I'll list 'em here.

- Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Edition (XBox 360 - never got past the Library in the original version, so it'll be interesting to see if I can do it this time)
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (on Steam, since I picked it up and promptly did nothing with it)
- Ratchet & Clank 3 (from the PS3 trilogy - despite finishing the PS2 version I never got round to the PS3 one despite it being the best of the trilogy)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Steam again. HATED this game first time round, but I want to see how hilariously bad the story is).

And if I finish all four, I'll celebrate by playing The Force Unleashed II. *shudder*

So yeah, that's Four in February. Anyone else feel like joining in?

95 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment