User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Worst ending

Lee: "Ben... You... You take care of Clementine."
    Ben: "You got it Lee!"
    Clementine: "Oh good god..."

Next season you play as... Ben!!!! DUN DUN DUN.

• @chiefzackery said: Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

have sex? a kid? ew...

• Don't know if something like this has already been mentioned, but one of the worst i could think of would be if the stranger sexually assaulted Clem, then she's bitten after Lee passes out in the street and watches the walkers rip Lee's guts out and devour him. Afterward she locks herself in the jewelry store and turns into a walker after dying a slow, painful death.

Ugh, i feel sick just writing that. :(

• @Mornai said: Don't know something like this has already been mentioned, but one of the worst i could think of would be if the stranger sexually assaulted Clem, then she's bitten after Lee passes out in the street and watches the walkers rip Lee's guts out and devour him. Afterward she locks herself in the jewelry store and turns into a walker after dying a slow, painful death.

Ugh, i feel sick just writing that.:(

dont forget she eats her parents/her dad was arrested for 'touching kids' as kenny would say and she is locked in a room with him and clem is slowly turning and sadly her dad is a necro... Sorry if this upsets/offends this IS the worst ending i can think off

• Not really a really bad ending but no point in trying to top the others. Christa has a miscarriage, the baby zombifies and chews Christa's stomach open. Christa thens becomes a zombie and kills Omid.

• @Rozzer616 said: Not really a really bad ending but no point in trying to top the others. Christa has a miscarriage, the baby zombifies and chews Christa's stomach open. Christa thens becomes a zombie and kills Omid.

xD christas grandparents jump into the room all ninja style ( they watch kung fu movies? ) but its too late they're dead. the noise of the glass shattering caused omid and christa ( zombies) to attack them.

• The ending we got, except Clementine fails to fight off that cop zombie, gets eaten, Lee's watch on in horror for a minute, then turns into a zombie himself and eats what's left of Clementine. Cue credits!

Theend_zps229baf1a.jpg

That would have been an ending that rivals even The Human Condition in sheer soul shattering bleakness.

• If you chose to have Clem walk away from Lee in season 1, he shows up at the end of season 2 as a walker and eats her.

Seriously. If Telltale were to pull a stunt like that, it wouldn't be "ballsy" or "daring". It would just be cruel and sadistic.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: I think this might be the reason Kenny will survive to the end of the game. Telltale knows if they kill him, everyone is just going to yell this at their screens.

And how many Mass Effect 3 jokes can we fit into one thread?

Worst ending I can think of? Everyone in the group dies one by one during the trip to the Marsh House. Finally, Lee, starting to feel the effects of his bite, staggers into the building alone. Inside the doorway is a large staircase. At the top of the stairs stands Campman, laughing. Lee demands the he gives Clementine back. Campman obliges and tosses Lee her severed head. Enraged, Lee chases Campman up the stairs. He finally catches up to him on the roof, tackling him. With his hands around Campman's throat, Lee demands to know why this man took everything away from him. Campman reveals that he had absolutely no motive, it was just fun. With no more humanity left, Lee savagely beats Campman until his face is caved in. Once that's done, he gets up and staggers to the edge of the roof. He looks down and sees that the herd has made it to the Marsh House and there's a crowd of walkers filling the whole street. Lee cries and whispers "For Clementine" and then steps off the roof to his death. Credits.

But that's just off the top of my head.

Holy shit, that's dark.

Nowwwww, Time for some fluffy fanfiction

• @CarScar said: Worst ending

Lee: "Ben... You... You take care of Clementine."
    Ben: "You got it Lee!"
    Clementine: "Oh good god..."

Next season you play as... Ben!!!! DUN DUN DUN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Clem would probably shoot Ben xD

Add Comment