User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 127K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @coolsome said: Would it be awkward if due to a sci-fi thingy you ended up with a offspring who is older then you and was created that way so you never got to raise them and they have adult knowledge programed into there brains.

That's more plausible a future than you'd think.

@coolsome said: Go!! Fast. We all deserve a bit of peace and quiet.

@coolsome said: >: (

Its really pretty and hopefully we'll be moved in before divisionten and dashing get here. Y'all gonna love it.

@coolsome said:
    Err, I meant YOU deserve peace and quiet, and a refuge from your former neighbors.

bRl.gif

Mods, it's funny when you screw up.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

So I am "mods" now. :cool:

I'm glad you're having a good time though.

• @Vainamoinen said: So I am "mods" now. :cool:

maybe you should watch that weight...

• You're gonna carry that weight.

• @Vainamoinen said: So I am "mods" now. :cool:

You're the entire mod team now.

• @Giant Tope said: Well, I started dating someone at work (who I wasn't friends with prior) and everything is going really well. My only concern, I guess, is that things are going so well to the point that things seem to be moving kinda fast, but it feels right.

@Giant Tope said: I found a place in inner (real) Portland in the most desired neighborhood and near public transit that the boyfriend and I can afford.

Mid-January: Concerned things are moving too fast.

Mid-February: Signing a lease together.

Yep, that's fast! Good luck, though!

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Giant Tope said: I found a place in inner (real) Portland in the most desired neighborhood and near public transit that the boyfriend and I can afford.

You're moving in with your guy? Congrats! Sounds like you guys are going to love your new place.

@Giant Tope said: Would it be awkward if due to a sci-fi thingy you ended up with a offspring who is older then you and was created that way so you never got to raise them and they have adult knowledge programed into there brains.

Kinda like Amy and River in Doctor Who? Not exactly the same, but very similar weirdness.

• Puzzlebox, this Doctor Who talk made me realize you're essentially real-life Rose Tyler. The Dude could easily pass for an incarnation of Doctor Who. I'm not convinced he's not The Doctor.

• @WarpSpeed said: Yep, that's fast! Good luck, though!

Welp I decided that the only reason why I was worried was that others would think it's too fast. Heh. If things felt the least bit off, I wouldn't be doing it, but I'm pretty excited.

This discussion has been closed.