User Avatar Image

Episode 2 - Andy's fate

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 152 users

In Episode 2, when you choose to kill or spare Andy, the only option i see is to kick him. How do i shoot him in the head like some people have said?

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marioluigi344 said: In Episode 2, when you choose to kill or spare Andy, the only option i see is to kick him. How do i shoot him in the head like some people have said?

When you got him on the ground, don't punch him very much (or at all to be sure). He gets up and hits Lee and it leads to a different scene where Lee knocks Andy into the fence for a second while Lee picks the rifle up off the ground.

• First time I played it I shot him and I enjoyed the scene quite a bit. On another playthrough I did I kicked him into the fence and I have to say the fence one is 10x more brutal and hard to watch. Everyone seems shocked (hah..) when they watched Lee do this, but when you shoot him they seem okay with it minus Clem's sad look.

• Man, I didn't even know it was possible to kick him until I saw a Let's Play of it happening. I actually tried to stop the fight by not hitting him, but of course he had to start punching me in my beautiful face a few seconds later...

• Wow I've played through several times now and I never knew you could shoot him. I hope there's more of this in Season 2: third options that aren't necessarily obvious. With a little more impact than 'he dies differently' though.

Add Comment