User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 93.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Vainamoinen said: So much praise, it almost HAS to be a parody. ;)

If they were serious about it, it would cause me to lose my mind and become a drooling idiot. (Ok, most of my friends wouldn't recognise the change, but it would be there.)

• @Giant Tope said: Even if the results didn't turn out the way you would have liked, it must feel good to get that off your chest. Everything'll be okay.

Strangely enough I don't feel bad at all. I feel just fine. Proud of myself for actually saying something. I've never told a guy I liked him before. To be honest it went better than I expected

• I'm starting to get really pissed I can't find Howard the Duck comics to read anywhere.

• @Remolay said: Strangely enough I don't feel bad at all. I feel just fine. Proud of myself for actually saying something. I've never told a guy I liked him before. To be honest it went better than I expected

I tip my hat to you dude!
    That is pretty darn brave, (I mean to ask anyone out at all, let alone one of the same gender).

I just wish life was more like Ni No Kuni, so that when I do eventually become a wizard, I could then borrow such power for myself. XD

(Yep. Still obsessed with Ni No Kuni. Best fucking game in years. A long time since I've played a game for more than 30 hours. I'm gonna beat it, maybe even 100% since I like it that much.)

Edit: Also on an additional note, Why do Old people insist on messing with stuff when it's not working right.

Somehow, my grandfather managed to screw up both his laptop and his desktop pc.
    Enough to lose the Internet connection and all the essential programs I installed on there in the first place.

It's a good thing it was just the drivers and not a virus or anything, else I could have been over there longer than the two hours it took me to sort everything out.
    (and trust me on this, I find my grandparents on my father's side to be absolutely detestable people. The kind of people that look down on others yet expect everyone to help them all the time, I really don't know why my father insists on being so nice to them all the time. They talk crap and just wander over whenever they need anything. Stingy gits too. Never did anything with us as kids really, only taking a half hearted interest in us now that we have some use to them.)

They were still trying to use a TV card in an age where we have On Demand TV online!
    (and they have an unlimited Internet package, so there is no excuse not to use it. I mean it's idiot proof.... Then again these aren't just the regular brand of idiot though... -_-)

• Almost time for the Oscars.

I'm preparing to be angry at whoever wins, especially in the Animated categories.

• Guess who just remembered he has low self esteem...

• I'm preparing to be angry if Christoph Waltz doesn't win Best Supporting Actor.

• Do Hamburgers feel pain? I mean, if they were suddenly self-aware.

I dunno. Just food for thought...

• I think instead of the other candidates the winner will be Harold Zoid.

• @coolsome said: I think instead of the other candidates the winner will be Harold Zoid.

I'd prefer this over some candidates for some things.

This discussion has been closed.