User Avatar Image

lees wife

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 557 users

I've always wondered who lees wife was. Telltale could have at least gave us a name. I've just wondered who she was this whole time with this thinking i came up with a far-fetched theory maybe lees wife is michionne

Evidence(Far Fetched)
1. Michionne said that she had and Ex-Husband. The zombies with her were her boyfriend and his best-friend.

2. Michionne was a lawyer and sometime that means you have to travel around the state to settle cases and etc. She could have developed a relationship with him while they were working on a case(we do see how michionne is with men)
3. She said she had two kids but by the look (I know looks) you can tell she’s never had a child.
Was bored so came up with this don’t judge :P TT just give us a name. (spelled her name wrong but i dont care)

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KingOfTheDead said: You shouldn't always assume everything that comes out of a person mouth is true.

BUT it's not a person it's a character. A character that has NO REASON to lie.

• @anonymau5 said: BUT it's not a person it's a character. A character that has NO REASON to lie.

Yeah. No offense to KingOfTheDead but that logic is just so goofy.

• I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.

• @DanJ555 said: I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.

This is a joke...? Sarcasm doesn't transfer over text, I hope you realize.

• @DanJ555 said: I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.

Honestly, I could see nothing to indicate his sarcasm. I checked, and from what I can tell KingOfTheDead ALWAYS talks like that.

• Michonne is not lees wife.period

• When he discusses an idea like this all the time its easy to tell when he's joking.

• @DanJ555 said: When he discusses an idea like this all the time its easy to tell when he's joking.

No, no it really isn't.

• User Avatar Image
    zjs

Because the two black single characters have to be related? ;)

In honesty: no.

Michonne's walkers were her boyfriend and his best friend. Lee didn't have any best friends when he was about to turn and always refers to having a wife, but not an ex wife. I would have assumed he killed the senator because it was his wife at the time. Hate to break it to you, but when someone's standing trial for murder, they aren't generally free enough to be going round and starting other relationships; especially since his family didn't exactly look like they had the money to post bail, without even going into the fact that they'd disowned Lee for all intents and purposes.

Also, crucially, it would make no sense for Michonne to have Lee as a walker. I mean, even if your game (like me and - apparently - only 5% of other players) had Lee left to turn by Clementine, Michonne would have had to turn up in Savanna, recognise Lee and his best friend - independent of each other - and decide to pluck them out from the hordes of walkers.

• @zjs said: Because the two black single characters have to be related? ;)

In honesty: no.

Michonne's walkers were her boyfriend and his best friend. Lee didn't have any best friends when he was about to turn and always refers to having a wife, but not an ex wife. I would have assumed he killed the senator because it was his wife at the time. Hate to break it to you, but when someone's standing trial for murder, they aren't generally free enough to be going round and starting other relationships; especially since his family didn't exactly look like they had the money to post bail, without even going into the fact that they'd disowned Lee for all intents and purposes.

Also, crucially, it would make no sense for Michonne to have Lee as a walker. I mean, even if your game (like me and - apparently - only 5% of other players) had Lee left to turn by Clementine, Michonne would have had to turn up in Savanna, recognise Lee and his best friend - independent of each other - and decide to pluck them out from the hordes of walkers.

Michonne had a husband she says it when she talking to lori

Add Comment