User Avatar Image

Season "extra" discussion, speculation & news

posted by Araron on - last edited - Viewed by 796 users

New Up at Noon is up guys with Gary Whitta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiavaPiZjQ .

Apparently,we will have more info on the SXSW GEEK stage,but we might also get something between Season 1 and 2,to ease (or worsen) our Season 2 wait.DLC maybe?

So whats your though on all of this? :)

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Man oh man, the first half of 2013 is going to be hell.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Great. Even more Walking Dead news, even though Season 1 ended months ago and Season 2 won't come until at least Fables ends. Meanwhile, King's Quest was announced two years ago and they won't even say if it's still happening or not.

I'm glad Telltale's made something that's seen so much success, but I really hope they don't end up becoming "The Walking Dead Company." I know I'll probably get crucified for saying this with what the forum population is like these days, but as much as I liked it it wasn't even their best game.

Hopefully it will come before Fables.Aye,Telltale shouldn't turn into TWD company,but should honestly,put the entire focus on TWD.TWD was,and will be for a long time,their best game,not some no-name comics like Fables or King's Quest,barely anyone heard off (no offense TTG. :) ). :P

• I'm really scratching my head here wondering what they have up their sleeves.. Whatever it is, I can't wait. :D

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Great. Even more Walking Dead news, even though Season 1 ended months ago and Season 2 won't come until at least Fables ends. Meanwhile, King's Quest was announced two years ago and they won't even say if it's still happening or not.

I'm glad Telltale's made something that's seen so much success, but I really hope they don't end up becoming "The Walking Dead Company." I know I'll probably get crucified for saying this with what the forum population is like these days, but as much as I liked it it wasn't even their best game.

I wouldn't mind. Never heard of telltale before this game.

• @Robert Morgan said: Man oh man, the first half of 2013 is going to be hell.

I hear ya there man. Now that I've gotten a taste of Telltale's the walking dead, I just want more. More and more blood :P I'm walkerfied!

• @Araron said: New Up at Noon is up guys with Gary Whitta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiavaPiZjQ .

Apparently,we will have more info on the SXSW GEEK stage,but we might also get something between Season 1 and 2,to ease (or worsen) our Season 2 wait.DLC maybe?

So whats your though on all of this? :)

He said season 2 is a long way off (which I expected), but I wish I knew how long that might be. One year, two years, or longer?

• don't think a flash back is really necessary...

yes it would please the fans to bring doug/carley back

but i feel it's best if they are giving us info on christa and omid if they are in season 2 or at least some idea what happened and maybe a bit more info on the mystery couple clem spots on the hill.

heck even some walkers turn up ?

kenny actually is alive maybe injured ?

or just to really f things up..we find out clem is actually a incephlapod alien in a child like cyborg body intent on world domination ?

• I was never really expecting anything before the end of the year anyway, but its always a little disappointing to hear its not that far along. Still im prepared to wait if its half as good as season 1.

That little tease about a bit more in-between season 1 and 2 is exciting if indeed we do end up getting anything (chickens before they hatch and all that). A chapter 1.5 would be a dream, since that first half of the season before Lilly shot Carley and Duck & Kat's deaths were the most interesting for me in terms of the characters and the group dynamic. I just want to see more damn it :(

Still pointless to speculate (not that that's going to stop me) maybe all you Kenny fans can dream its the epic tale of his escape from Savannah. Omid and Christa would be a bit boring. I still ended the game with them still feeling a bit like strangers to me, had only started warming to them right at the end.

• @The Fallen said:
    Still pointless to speculate (not that that's going to stop me) maybe all you Kenny fans can dream its the epic tale of his escape from Savannah.

I don't think we can really "dream" about it until we know for sure whether he's in the episode Gary Whitta described or not. I also kinda doubt that whatever situation Kenny's going to be in if/when we find him again, it's going to be "epic". :rolleyes:

• @Robert Morgan said: I don't think we can really "dream" about it until we know for sure whether he's in the episode Gary Whitta described or not. I also kinda doubt that whatever situation Kenny's going to be in if/when we find him again, it's going to be "epic". :rolleyes:

Dreams tend to be unlikely at best, that's why they're dreams rather than expectations.

And i assure you the use of the word "epic" was only partially serious.

Add Comment