User Avatar Image

Molly in season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 778 users

Here's a question that I don't think that has been asked yet until now; Do you want to see Molly in season 2 and be around longer or no?

As for me, I'm hoping that she returns and stays in the group longer than just one episode. True, she may not be much of a team player, but I think being around Lee and his group helped changed that (if Lee was sympathetic about her sister and she was saved at Crawford)

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't really like Molly, she was an over-the-top character with a stale personality.

She will probably be in season 2 in some way, but I don't know for how long.

• I initially didn't like her, though she grew on me quite a bit during my second playthrough. That being said, though, she was not a realistic character at all. I wouldn't mind it if she didn't make an appearance in Season 2.

She seems like a one-off kind of character anyway, at least to me.

• User Avatar Image
    zjs

To me, she's the sort of character who could easily become part of the next season. She clearly had business to finish at Crawford, and that seemed to be resolved. Savanna, GA, has fallen, but she's been doing well for herself on her own, ringing the bells etc. For that reason, she could stay, but I could just as easily see her moving on.

Either way, I see her as more of a loner character, and one who went be around for more than an episode or so, if she appears at all.

Personally, I say keep the ambiguity and leave her out.

• I didnt like her because in such a situation we were in you meet this girl who can do all this crazy stuff it made the illusion of the game being all morbid go away from me.
    to me molly was a mess up and a joke.

• I'd like to see her once per season for 1 episode, it'd make a nice "glue" to add to the series.

• I really want Molly to be in season 2.

• 2 friends Have knows when the next season 1 Season 2 when you tell me who's gonna be an additional stage of the season lee die? kenny alive? Clementina omid please tell me who knows what's going on clementaina the end I think getting rid of crista

• Molly's like the Road Warrior. She shows up out of nowhere, saves the day and then just disappears, becoming the stuff of legends. So I'd like to keep it down to a cameo.

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Molly's like the Road Warrior. She shows up out of nowhere, saves the day and then just disappears, becoming the stuff of legends. So I'd like to keep it down to a cameo.

she is nothing even close to max

• @KingOfTheDead said: she is nothing even close to max

[LIST]
    [*]Lone Wolf
    [*]But Joins People When The Situation Calls For It
    [*]Family Died Tragically
    [*]Well Prepared Scavenger
    [*]Not Easily Ambushed
    [*]Talented Survivor Living In Post Apocalyptic World
    [*]Risks Life To Recover Things Needed To Repair Escape Vehicle
    [*]Offers Services As A Mercenary...
    [*]...In The End Helps Just Because