User Avatar Image

Molly in season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 859 users

Here's a question that I don't think that has been asked yet until now; Do you want to see Molly in season 2 and be around longer or no?

As for me, I'm hoping that she returns and stays in the group longer than just one episode. True, she may not be much of a team player, but I think being around Lee and his group helped changed that (if Lee was sympathetic about her sister and she was saved at Crawford)

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jaded X Gamer said: [LIST]
    [
    [*]Not Easily Ambushed

[/LIST]

She could be Max's daughter in another setting. :p

i beat her ass every single time even though she seen me
    I beat That ass

• @KingOfTheDead said: i beat her ass every single time even though she seen me
    I beat That ass

You didn't beat Molly's ass, Lee did. Lee is like the very embodiment of badass so it doesn't really count, ya know?

Man, Molly is just fucking awesome. She's so awesome that I've seen people say that her awesomeness transcends her reality and is unrealistic because of that. That's right, she's unrealistically awesome. She's also commonly compared to Michonne!

• She got me the first time because I was one handed on a PS3 controller. There was no way I was doing that xD. I don't like her that much. I mean yeah, she, as a person is fucking awesome. However, she doesn't completely fill the whole Kirkman ZA image. She just handles herself too well. She seems to have basically infinte stamina, strength, and endurence. She picks Lee up, and catches him while he was in mid-air. She climbs buildings using an ice pick. she is able to do such great aerobatics and gymnastics. No offense, but it doesn't seem realistic. She shows to have weaknesses, but compared to Lee's and Kenny's and the others, hers are minimal. I'd like to see her again, but only for maybe an episode or two

• @Mark$man said: She got me the first time because I was one handed on a PS3 controller. There was no way I was doing that xD. I don't like her that much. I mean yeah, she, as a person is fucking awesome. However, she doesn't completely fill the whole Kirkman ZA image. She just handles herself too well. She seems to have basically infinte stamina, strength, and endurence. She picks Lee up, and catches him while he was in mid-air. She climbs buildings using an ice pick. she is able to do such great aerobatics and gymnastics. No offense, but it doesn't seem realistic. She shows to have weaknesses, but compared to Lee's and Kenny's and the others, hers are minimal. I'd like to see her again, but only for maybe an episode or two

yeah if molly comes back
    we riot

• @Mark$man said: She got me the first time because I was one handed on a PS3 controller. There was no way I was doing that xD. I don't like her that much. I mean yeah, she, as a person is fucking awesome. However, she doesn't completely fill the whole Kirkman ZA image. She just handles herself too well. She seems to have basically infinte stamina, strength, and endurance. She picks Lee up, and catches him while he was in mid-air. She climbs buildings using an ice pick. she is able to do such great aerobatics and gymnastics. No offense, but it doesn't seem realistic. She shows to have weaknesses, but compared to Lee's and Kenny's and the others, hers are minimal. I'd like to see her again, but only for maybe an episode or two

I really don't find her all that unrealistic when compared to much of what else happens. She's badass but hardly invulnerable and her gymnastics is mostly limited to climbing things and jumping great distances. It's not like she's doing backflips and twirls while she does these things. She's tough but gets overwhlemed in Crawford and Lee can kick her ass if your fast enough, she also seems to lose a lot of edge in small closed in spaces like the garage and the bell tower where her agility doesn't provide much of an advantage.

Lee does pretty as much badass stuff as Molly. He kills tons of walkers, jumps off a bridge onto a moving train, jumps from the belltower to the hospital, will cut off his own fucking arm if he has too, rampages through a crowd of walkers to get to the Marsh House after climbing down the side of a building. And he's a college professor, for all we know, Molly may have been practicing martial arts or parkour before the outbreak. Combine that with the fact she lived in Crawford for a while and she probably learned a lot about surviving.

As for the unlimited strength and agility thing. Meh, I really chalk that up to it being fiction, where characters are always just well enough to do what needs to be done. Even in episode two where everyone is starving and Kenny is complaining about nearly blacking out on his way to the St. Johns he and everyone else are quick to spring into action. Kenny even gets shot and mostly walks it off. If you saved Carley and sided with Lilly, Andy gets shot fucking twice and is still okay. Omid busts his leg bad enough to where he has a severe limp and gets an infection that basically immobilizes him, but a nap and a quick antibiotic later and he's back to near full strength as he jumps to rooftops or smashes holes in walls.

I can understand why Molly pushes some people's suspension of disbelief but, for me, she really didn't seem that much crazier than a lot of things that happened.

• @CarScar said: You didn't beat Molly's ass, Lee did. Lee is like the very embodiment of badass so it doesn't really count, ya know?

Man, Molly is just fucking awesome. She's so awesome that I've seen people say that her awesomeness transcends her reality and is unrealistic because of that. That's right, she's unrealistically awesome. She's also commonly compared to Michonne!

it was me lee is me, i am lee
    we falcon punched molly not lee or me we

• @KingOfTheDead said: it was me lee is me, i am lee
    we falcon punched molly not lee or me we

Yeah, then Larry Falcon Punched both you and Lee. :p

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Yeah, then Larry Falcon Punched both you and Lee. :p

Yea knocked us right on our ass but we took it like a boss.

Add Comment