User Avatar Image

Molly in season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 800 users

Here's a question that I don't think that has been asked yet until now; Do you want to see Molly in season 2 and be around longer or no?

As for me, I'm hoping that she returns and stays in the group longer than just one episode. True, she may not be much of a team player, but I think being around Lee and his group helped changed that (if Lee was sympathetic about her sister and she was saved at Crawford)

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KingOfTheDead said: Still hes max hes like half as epic as chuck norris

What is half of infinity?

• @Riadon said: What is half of infinity?

infinity X .5= Mad Max

• @KingOfTheDead said: Still hes max hes like half as epic as chuck norris

In the whole scheme of things, that still isn't much. Iron Tarkus still reigns supreme and if you don't know who Tarkus is then you are not worthy of knowing who he is.

• @CarScar said: In the whole scheme of things, that still isn't much. Iron Tarkus still reigns supreme and if you don't know who Tarkus is then you are not worthy of knowing who he is.

Invading me... in Sen's Fortress... preposterous! Tarkus, you know what to do.

• ^ I think I love you.
    @Riadon said: Invading me... in Sen's Fortress... preposterous! Tarkus, you know what to do.
    iron_tarkus_opinion_by_simzz-d5j6wcf.jpg

• @KingOfTheDead said: is he a knight^

He is no mere knight... Be lucky that the mighty Tarkus is above such petty things as "grudges", else you might find yourself flipped off of a cliff with your chest caved-in and your shins and knee-caps dismembered.

• @Riadon said: He is no mere knight... Be lucky that the mighty Tarkus is above such petty things as "grudges", else you might find yourself flipped off of a cliff with your chest caved-in and your shins and knee-caps dismembered.

please, Lee would beat his ass.

• I personally have seen enough of Molly, I never liked her character at all. And I know this has been said but I don't see how even someone who does free running etc, could scale walls with an ice pick. Plus when you first see her scaling that building through the telescope, bearing in mind she is miles away, and you look away for like a couple of seconds to talk to Kenny and then she is right in front of you!! I don't think that is very believable, and not many people have the strength to help fully grown men up buildings, fight off zombies and practically be that physically involved after not having much to eat due to there barely being any food about.

I know this is fiction but seriously... It seems too unrealistic! Her character was portrayed as being a lone wolf who would prefer to go it alone and she didn't seem to keen to stay around Lee and the group for too long as she probably lives by the rule of teammates get you killed. So I think we have seen enough of her. To me she wasn't a very likeable character and I didn't get very emotionally attached either, her sisters storyline wasn't that great compared to others and I think the could have taken a little bit more time to go deeper with her.... However she was one of those people who keeps themselves to themselves and she didn't really want to open up about anything.

So, no I do not want to see Molly in season 2 she wasn't a very likeable character and I could see why not many other people would like to see her again, and I'm pretty sure that protagonist is out of the question as her stupid free running like style is too unreal for me, it would be like assassins creed... And I don't think that is what I would like to see, I didn't enjoy the bit where you have to jump off the building as it was as it seemed stupid and not really that ... Epic I suppose (if they were trying to make lee badass then it wasn't working)

• Maybe it's the fact we didn't meet Molly until episode four, or maybe it's because I just found her spiky and unpleasant, but I don't have any real enthusiasm to see her again.

Add Comment