User Avatar Image

Your Most Shocking Video Game Moments

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 787 users

Well after watching some top 10/15 videos on Youtube i seen a top 15 shocking video game moments list by RabbidLuigi (Who is a great Youtuber and i really enjoy his videos) and after watching the video and enjoying it i thought it would be cool if we had a thread where we can discuss our favorite plot twists, or shocking moments in games so have fun :)

If anyone wants to see RabbidLuigi's video here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jN3Cd_Gxds

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ooh, I just remembered another. The end of Legend of Grimrock. I swear my roommate was just laughing her head off as I kept swearing at the game. Not in frustration, just out of pure "Oh shit"-ness.

• A lot of twists don't shock me, but I'll use DAISHI's format.

1.) Harvester (Seriously gruesome, f'd up, and NSFW...don't watch if you want your sanity intact) One of the few times I've ever said "Good LORD, was that REALLY necessary?"

What's wrong with her baby? (and the rest of the game)

2.) Phantasmagoria (Graphic and NSFW)

Regina's Death

3.) Corpse Party (Graphic)

End of Chapter 1 (and the rest of the game)

4.) Spec Ops: The Line (Graphic and spoilers)

Phosphorus

5.) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Moon Descends

6.) Conker's Bad Fur Day (NSFW)

Sex With a Sunflower

7.) Ecco the Dolphin

The Beginning

8.) Monkey Island: LeChuck's Revenge

The Ending

9.) Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Ramona

10.) Silent Hill 2

Say Hello To Pyramid Head

Chrono Trigger, Tales of MI, and KOTOR had great moments too, but I haven't beaten KOTOR, so I can't really COUNT that one yet.

• Harvester is one of the craziest games ever created.

• Oh geez, mine is post #13. That is appropriate.

• This time when I was playing Diablo II and an Undead Stygian Doll popped out from my horde of skeletons and with one hit, knocked me down to half hitpoints.

To this day, Comrade Mortis won't let me forget that scream.

• @Alcoremortis said: This time when I was playing Diablo II and an Undead Stygian Doll popped out from my horde of skeletons and with one hit, knocked me down to half hitpoints.

To this day, Comrade Mortis won't let me forget that scream.

Those are the worst and the only reason I never got my Paladin past level 92.:eek:

• As has been mentioned several times, the twist in Knights of the Old republic was pretty big.

But my most shocking moment in a video comes from Okamiden. The way you are forced to kill your small kid companion, not in a cutscene but actually forced to slice him in half with your stylus. That was just cruel and very touching.

• @Friar said: As has been mentioned several times, the twist in Knights of the Old republic was pretty big.

But my most shocking moment in a video comes from Okamiden. The way you are forced to kill your small kid companion, not in a cutscene but actually forced to slice him in half with your stylus. That was just cruel and very touching.

iem.gif

• i like bjt in cod6 where white haus blows upp vary sad

Add Comment