I purchased Telltale's the Walking Dead Episode 2 last night on my iPhone 5 LTE. After approximately 3 attempts to download and having it hang at 99% for 15-20 minutes each time, I had enough. I reset the phone and re-downloaded on a WiFi connection. It finally worked.
This morning, I woke up to text messages from my cell provider: "You have exceeded 100% of your data usage this month, and have incurred over $100 in additional data usage charges." I checked my cellular account: My attempts to download Episode 2 cost me approx 7.5 GB of extra bandwidth on my plan! That's over $165 in cash.
I wrote to Telltale support about this. I am not sure what can be done for compensation. It is clear that each time the download of the episode hung, my phone was still transmitting data at LTE speeds until I aborted the download. There was no warning about how large the episode was, prior to downloading either.
WARNING to anyone who downloads - do NOT let this sit when it hangs at 99%. ABORT ABORT ABORT!