User Avatar Image

Do you think the Christa pregnancy will play a huge part in season 2?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 285 users

And also how do you think things will work out for her,Omid and their unborn child?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DanJ555 said: Yes, because she is be pregnant with the reincarnation of Lee. And after she gives birth they must visit the 7 temples hidden through out the country to transform him into a man who looks like the Lee we knew before he got bit, but with the attitude and knowledge of Lee's spirit. Afterwards they spend their remaining time in a lab and develop a cure.

This is why we need to be able to like posts on this forum :p

• It seems like telltale led it on too much to just throw it away. Which is also why I think Christa and Omid will be at least a part of Season 2.

• It'll play a part for sure. I'm thinking -- one that will help them show the time change between episodes a little easier as we can see her growing and the pregnancy continuing with maybe the birth being near the end to show us how there can still be some hope in this world.

Probably way off, but I could see it all forming together beautifully like that.

• I said "no" because I don't think that it will play a truly MAJOR role in the next season, but I DO think it will be there. They hinted at it way too much just to discard it completely. No matter how big a role it plays, she and the kid have to live. That way, Kenny didn't die for nothing in my game.

• @Rock114 said: I said "no" because I don't think that it will play a truly MAJOR role in the next season, but I DO think it will be there. They hinted at it way too much just to discard it completely. No matter how big a role it plays, she and the kid have to live. That way, Kenny didn't die for nothing in my game.

Because we all know dying for nothing never happens in this kind of setting. :p

• I cant wait for the death of Christa and Omid. One that happens really early on in DLC. I can only hope. TTG please dont let them produce offspring.

• I think something should happen, what I do not know... However, what were Christa and Omid doing before we met them, there must be something that we do not know about them that connects up with what they were doing before we met them.

I don't know but I would like to see something happen :)

• Something WILL happen, but I don't think the pregnancy will be very important It might affect the storyline, but I don't think the baby will last long. Kinda like what happens to Judith, but I won't say what as for no spoilers :P

• ^You are right... I am lost...

Add Comment