User Avatar Image

How long do I have to wait for the code?

posted by KenAK96 on - last edited - Viewed by 815 users

1 month, 2 month? Until season 2 come out? I LOVEEE TELLTALE, OMG!!!!!!!!

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im about to send the info in once a day till they get the hint..lol

• If it's a matter of time and being short staffed I will personally come out there and for the next 2 weeks do nothing but send codes out to completed requests. This is nuts. Maybe I would actually get a shot at trying the game that way.
    Don't have to pay me just pay for a hotel.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Punkin44 said: Im about to send the info in once a day till they get the hint..lol

Hi Punkin! Requests are being handled in the order they're received, so sending extras wouldn't help you to get processed any faster - in fact all it would do is create a lot of duplicate requests in our system, and slow down the process of getting the codes out. We really appreciate the patience of everyone here!

• Still waiting...

They were kind enough to send me an email back on my claim ticket asking me to forward my information to the claim email (which i had already done like a week prior BTW) I dont see why with all my information plain as day in front of them they couldn't have just fixed it right there.
    But no, they just choose to "politely" toss you back into the pile of complaints to be ignored.

• Hey Puzzle....
    Here is my question to you. Have you played the game?. Did You have to wait 4 weeks for the code? Im guessing not..

• Got my codes today, a relief to at least feel they did SOMETHING.
    Not happy about the major hassle and spending more money as I am not an xbox gold subscriber but unless a class action suit comes to light I guess I will leave things alone.
    Will never in a chance of hell purchase another TellFail game though. Lesson learned.

• @Aaron8169 said: Got my codes today, a relief to at least feel they did SOMETHING.
    Not happy about the major hassle and spending more money as I am not an xbox gold subscriber but unless a class action suit comes to light I guess I will leave things alone.
    Will never in a chance of hell purchase another TellFail game though. Lesson learned.

I like this comment.

Maybe if ANY other company released the same game sans bugs/issues/catastrophic failures.

• I am so pissed right now! I am fed up!!

I waited a month for the codes to play this game and then I finally get the download codes only to have the save problem and STILL CANT FUCKING PLAY??!!!

I AM so pissed right now i'm pacing.

I want my money back, I want my money back

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!!!!!

• Currently preparing and researching a Class Action Lawsuit against Telltale Games. I think some people won't agree with this, but I am personally fed up with TellTale Games as well as other video game companies. Why? Well, because they basically don't give a shit about there customers. Telltale Games is currently providing a faulty/broken product and has been doing so for a long long long time, that is illegal. They aren't giving refunds to some people and are trying there hardest to hang onto to OUR money. Anyone interested please go ahead and email me at the email below. Sometimes you have to fight the man and make an example of someone.

ihatettgames@gmail.com

Go ahead and shoot me an email fast. I will try my hardest to get back to everyone within a few days or less because I am seriously working with some people on making this happen. It is likely if this makes the forums that I will be banned very quickly because gaming company's don't like freedom of speech.

• FINALLY Got the code.. Hubby is now happy with his Valentines day gift..

Add Comment