User Avatar Image

Things you want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 859 users

What are the things that you are wanting to be able to do in Season 2?

For me, I'm hoping that we get to use Michonne's strategy where you get to bring a walker with you after taking it's arms and jaw to get to a destination through a path filled with walkers and kill any that gets too close.

85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to be able to choose a item in a supply run that would cause a death - If you picked a laptop X will try to fix it and get destracted and shot by bandits or if you chose the hairdryer Y couldnt hear the bandits and she was shot.

• I wouldn't mind a romance option depending on who the playable character is.

• Try to lead a large group of people, and probably fail.

• Some things I'd like to do in Season 2:

Ride a horse a la Rick Grimes; stumble upon a decimated theme park; give Clementine some more hugs; play as Omid so we can make our own wisecracks; choose to either kill or spare Vernon; see what happened to the military when the apocalypse hit; etc.

• At least one additional Easter egg scene that branches away from the "fixed" narrative the writers have set for you. Lee's decision to go with Lilly when she steals the RV is one example.

Imagine if Lee and Clem had accompanied Lilly in the RV. We'd have been treated to maybe one or two additional dialogue exchanges between Lee and Lilly at the front of the RV, before one of the tires randomly explodes and we careen off the road to our deaths. (Or even better, we drive off into the sunset, leaving Kenny screaming in the dust, his neck veins throbbing with rage. Hilarious!)

• @Robert Morgan said: At least one additional Easter egg scene that branches away from the "fixed" narrative the writers have set for you. Lee's decision to go with Lee when she steals the RV is one example.

Imagine if Lee and Clem had accompanied Lilly in the RV. We'd have been treated to maybe one or two additional dialogue exchanges between Lee and Lilly at the front of the RV, before one of the tires randomly explodes and we careen off the road to our deaths. (Or even better, we drive off into the sunset, leaving Kenny screaming in the dust, his neck veins throbbing with rage. Hilarious!)

Lee and Lee stealing the RV. What a neat Easter egg that would be!

Seriously, I love both ideas, though. The poetic justice of the RV popping a tire is somehow hilarious to me. But then again, I find the non-cannon deaths funny just by how anti-climactic they are.

• @aerial-ballet said: Lee and Lee stealing the RV. What a neat Easter egg that would be!

Seriously, I love both ideas, though. The poetic justice of the RV popping a tire is somehow hilarious to me. But then again, I find the non-cannon deaths funny just by how anti-climactic they are.

My favourite most unintentionally funny death scene is Zombie Duck. There's just something about the sight of this little kid pushing Lee out the door after somehow managing to single-handedly slaughter everyone on the passenger car that makes me giggle every time. Just imagine a normal zombie movie ending that way, and then BAM! Roll credits.

• @Irishmile said: Try to lead a large group of people, and probably fail.

I like the idea. At the end you could have large group/small group/no group based on choices.Then in E5 kill off whose not crucial to the story

• @aerial-ballet said: Lee and Lee stealing the RV. What a neat Easter egg that would be!

Probably wouldn't even need the tire bursting. Kenny says the radiator is hosed and Lilly won't make it 30 miles, so it would probably break down soon regardless.

I'd like to lasso a walker. Just take a rope, throw it around a walker trapping his arms to his sides and then sort of drag him around while he tries in vain to get me. It could be cute, in a dead corpse trying to eat you sort of way. :cool:

• @Mornai said: Probably wouldn't even need the tire bursting. Kenny says the radiator is hosed and Lilly won't make it 30 miles, so it would probably break down soon regardless.

I'd like to lasso a walker. Just take a rope, throw it around a walker trapping his arms to his sides and then sort of drag him around while he tries in vain to get me. It could be cute, in a dead corpse trying to eat you sort of way. :cool:

...That's... cute?

Add Comment