User Avatar Image

Things you want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

What are the things that you are wanting to be able to do in Season 2?

For me, I'm hoping that we get to use Michonne's strategy where you get to bring a walker with you after taking it's arms and jaw to get to a destination through a path filled with walkers and kill any that gets too close.

85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mark$man said: ...That's... cute?

After playing lab of the dead(a flash game), it sort of is to me. It makes zombies seem almost human again while still lacking common human sense, kind of like a pet.

• I want to be able to skullfuck Vernon and his group with a sledgehammer and a chainsaw.

For XPz and Phat Lootz even.

• @Mornai said: After playing lab of the dead(a flash game), it sort of is to me. It makes zombies seem almost human again while still lacking common human sense, kind of like a pet.

Wouldn't be a pet till you lost the arms and the teeth :P.

As for what I'd like to see? Creative, ingenuous weapons/items. Like when searching a house, picking up certain items could help save/end characters (like taking the hatchet out the door with walkers, and Ben picking up your gun after you drop it). Also, being able to turn normal household items or supplies into traps, weapons, and other contraptions to help deal with the walkers. For example, finding snappers and using them to bait/confuse zombies. Or taking a flag pole from a porch and sharpening it into a spear. Using an MP3 attached to a grenade trick. Something like that. Being able to control your surroundings and your group's survival in that sense.

A colony in the woods. Everyone always forms elaborate, highly defended zones to keep the walkers away with armed guards. Well, why not have a colony in treehouses? You don't have to defend them, and walkers can't climb rope ladders(I'd like to see them try, they couldn't get to Clem's). It'd be pretty awesome if the PC was running from walkers in the woods, finds a rope or latter on a tree, climbs up and finds a hidden town in the trees :P.

Mysterrrrrryyyyyyy.

• I like the idea of unusual weapons. the mp3 grenade. spike pits and a whistle.
    and no one ever stays to defend their place...when its over run. start slaughtering the intruders. when they ran from the Dairy...i was like WTF!? they thought it was safe before the cannibals...well...all the cannibals are dead. keep the place.

so a "hold your ground" scene would be nice. it would be great if it was a lead a group of many/few/none and the holding of the place meant keeping some alive and not others. then having to deal with others in the group wanting to leave but talking them out of it.

I told Clem to keep moving...so this is contradictory to what i feel was best for her.
    the one good thing i heard Lilly say was that she would leave when they had too. not because of a dream of a better place.

also...why doesnt anyone ever just hide? just hide and shut the F up. seriously...if your in a good spot to hide...wont walkers drift by like on the highway with the herd?

• @McLuvn TWDG said: I like the idea of unusual weapons. the mp3 grenade. spike pits and a whistle.
    and no one ever stays to defend their place...when its over run. start slaughtering the intruders. when they ran from the Dairy...i was like WTF!? they thought it was safe before the cannibals...well...all the cannibals are dead. keep the place.

so a "hold your ground" scene would be nice. it would be great if it was a lead a group of many/few/none and the holding of the place meant keeping some alive and not others. then having to deal with others in the group wanting to leave but talking them out of it.

I told Clem to keep moving...so this is contradictory to what i feel was best for her.
    the one good thing i heard Lilly say was that she would leave when they had too. not because of a dream of a better place.

also...why doesn't anyone ever just hide? just hide and shut the F up. seriously...if your in a good spot to hide...wont walkers drift by like on the highway with the herd?

No. On the highway the walkers did find Sophia. They can smell living things too. Also, the farm was completely overrun with walkers, the animals would die, leaving naught but crops, because I wouldn't want to eat human meat.
    Also, the generator was destroyed, meaning the walkers could get through. Also have to take account the bandits, who were dealing with the St. John's. Can't survive against all that. There were WAY too many bandits to handle.

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: What are the things that you are wanting to be able to do in Season 2?

Playing hopscotch with Clementine

• @zev_zev said: Playing hopscotch with Clementine

Wait, really?

"Oh, hey Clementine. The walkers just got half of our group, whatever, at least we can play hopscotch!"

I don't really think it fits with the setting.

• Lee waking up from the dream of getting bitten in E4.

Add Comment