User Avatar Image

How to NOT bring Omid and Christa with you

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

So how do you get them to not insist on coming with you? I've heard if you hide the bite then they won't, but doesn't sound like it's the only choice that matters, but I can't really think of another time that would help or not help them supporting you. I guess right at the start you can agree that Omid needs a rest, and later on that you need to make sure Omid gets his meds, but none of those seem like major choices.

Anyway what I'm looking for is what choices/dialogue options did the people who didn't have them insist on joining you make?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just finished up my first and only playthrough of all the episodes. I didn't realize it was tough to not bring Omid and Christa along when you went back to the sewers since I ended up going along (and losing a piece of me in the process!).

Some things I recall:

I pushed Omid
    I rescued Christa first
    I took Clementine to Crawford
    I hid the bite
    I said I needed to go alone

I played a good guy in general. I was always upfront and honest with Clem. I felt Omid was going to die and turn which is why I took her to Crawford. I also talked to all characters at every opportunity.

I was most surprised with my Ep4 results. I was only in the 32% minority who let Ben go and only 19% minority who hid the bite. To me, if this was a movie, no way does Lee reveal the bite. That's a plot suspense point that would be shared with the character and audience until the end. I'm surprised I was in the major minority on that.

• @Kid22 said: I was most surprised with my Ep4 results. I was only in the 32% minority who let Ben go and only 19% minority who hid the bite. To me, if this was a movie, no way does Lee reveal the bite. That's a plot suspense point that would be shared with the character and audience until the end. I'm surprised I was in the major minority on that.

I was shocked when i saw someone in a let's play immediately hide the bite without any hesitation. These people are what passes for friends now, you fight alongside them and save each others lives every day, yet you still distrust them? I suppose it can be an easy choice if you're against Kenny and not too comfortable with Omid & Christa, but some people are as good as good can be to everyone yet still hide the bite.

"Important to stay honest with each other." -Kenny

• I was fine with Kenny and Omid/Christa. I had no hesitation about hiding the bite because that's just what heroes do. Lee didn't need sympathy or help there. He was looking for Clementine and was going to do it alone against the odds.

And I managed to go off alone, so I kept them out of harms way.

I personally think it builds a better bond with Lee in that you two are the only ones who know of the bite and that he is going to die, so all your actions become that much more important. (And you don't have outside people reminding you that you're going to die each spare moment.)

• I have to ask, for those of you who successfully took Kenny but not Christa and Omid, how did he die/get lost? I've only seen two death (possibly?) scenes: Him putting Ben out of his misery, and him saving Christa from the zombie-hole. If you only have Kenny with you, how does he die or go missing?

• @Desmodus87 said: I have to ask, for those of you who successfully took Kenny but not Christa and Omid, how did he die/get lost? I've only seen two death (possibly?) scenes: Him putting Ben out of his misery, and him saving Christa from the zombie-hole. If you only have Kenny with you, how does he die or go missing?

All of the remaining members meet back at the mansion, regardless of who you bring to Vernon's "hideout".

He dies the same way.

• I would have preferred a scenario in which Omid & Christa refuse to join you even if you show the bite due you heavily opposing them throughout the episodes. I wanted Kenny to saw off Lee's arm but Christa does it every time if she goes with you so i had to hide the bite, and that's somewhat disappointing.

• Doug/Carly depending and chuck should of took the place of omid/christa at the end. Had no attachment to them and wished they would go away. Carly/Doug/Chuck would of had longer to devolpe and depending on how you treated them help you to save clem. I cared more about Dougs lazer pointer, Carlys gun, and Chucks guitar more than Christa/Omid or as i like to call them. The pregnant lesbian couple. Yes omid is a bitch.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: or as i like to call them. The pregnant lesbian couple. Yes omid is a bitch.

I actually like Omid and Christa, but this made me laugh out loud.

• Question can you just have one or the other follow you,i mean is it possible to have Omid come with you and Christa stay behind,or Christa come with you and Omid stays behind,i thought i saw a video where Toby Turner was playing the game on Youtube and at the end there were on screen graphics of the characters who chose to come with you,but i can't find this screenshot now :(

• @Clemmy1 said: Question can you just have one or the other follow you,i mean is it possible to have Omid come with you and Christa stay behind,or Christa come with you and Omid stays behind,i thought i saw a video where Toby Turner was playing the game on Youtube and at the end there were on screen graphics of the characters who chose to come with you,but i can't find this screenshot now :(

Omid and Christa either come or stay as a pair.

Add Comment