User Avatar Image

Who do you think should take care of....

posted by GREYxDUZxKRUSH on - last edited - Viewed by 605 users

Clem after S1 and why? 1. Kenny 2. Lily 3. Vernon 4. Molly 5. Christa/Omid 6. Clem herself 7. New cast member.

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Clem after S1 and why?

Leon S. Kennedy, he has experience with protecting little girls.

• Whoever the PC is. Clementine was the best thing about S1, and I trust her safety with no one other than myself or herself.

• @aerial-ballet said: Whoever the PC is. Clementine was the best thing about S1, and I trust her safety with no one other than myself or herself.

I agree i was stuck feeling like lee was the only one worthy. Thats why i asked to see other thoughts.

• Yeah my PC. MUST PROTECT the CLEMINATOR.

• New character.

Before episode 5, I wanted Vernon and his crew to take care of Clem.

• Me myself as the new player character, or Daryl Dixon (joke, but he could do it...)
    Hopefully no dipshit like Ben... (I like Ben by now, but he IS not capable of protecting anyone...)

• Christa and Omid are my top pick if Clementine truly needs someone else to take care of her. They are both competent apocalypse survivors, they like kids, and they are kind (something that seems to be the first to go when s*** hits the fan). Clem knows these two, and as Lee suspects, Omid might be her favorite person. She would be comfortable staying with them.

However, I don't think Clem needs to be looked after the same way as in season 1. She's far more competent now (I hope). Any care she needs would be in the form of typical human needs; food, shelter, companionship, etc. She doesn't need a full-time guardian anymore, so in that regard, I say Clementine is Clementine's best bet for who takes care of her.

• I would pick Christa and Omid obviously. We know them from the previous season, so we pretty much know how they act, and what kind of people they are. I don't know about other people, but to me, those are the people I would like to take care of Clementine.

• I jumped around on the decision a lot.
    I hesitated in giving Vernon any response about Clem because I still wanted to be there for her, but deciding while being bit was different. I ultimately told Omid and Christa to look after her, but afterwards I was desperate enough to consider letting the stranger take her. Then he started nuzzling that bag of his, so so much for that idea....

@Toasty said: I would pick Christa and Omid obviously. We know them from the previous season, so we pretty much know how they act, and what kind of people they are. I don't know about other people, but to me, those are the people I would like to take care of Clementine.

That would be ideal. Among everyone you meet they still managed to remain the most stable.

• I wanted the option to tell Clem to find Molly
    Molly is pretty good at surviving and Christa and Omid have their own problems...
    Also Kenny I just don't trust him after the Larry incident and Lilly for the same reason
    Also Clem is a little to gullible to look after herself on her own
    So I guess Mollyor a New character if the new character is a capable and nice person

Add Comment