User Avatar Image

Not happy telleale games !!!!

posted by paul7508 on - last edited - Viewed by 612 users

I downloaded "The Walking Dead" episode from iTunes for my iPhone for free and completed episode 1...

...I then went ahead and purchased episodes 2-5 for $15.99 through the game which wasnt a problem, nor was it a problem for TellTale Games to charge me the $15.99 on my credit card (without a purchasing number)...

...The only problem is that episode 2 wouldnt download, made it to 90% then failed... and upon doing this, it chewed up 75% of my monthly download for my iPhone so now i cant download anything else if i want to use the intenet on a light ubasis for the next 3 weeks (thanks TellTale for nothing!!!)

You guys need to make the downloads for episode 2-5 available on itunes! Either that or refund me and everyone else in the same position their money back.

If I dont hear anything positive within the next 2 working days back from Telltale Games, ill be contacting my credit card company to chase you guys up to have the money refunded!!!...this is a class of fraud!

SO TELLTALE:~

1/- Make Episodes 2-5 downloadable on iTunes (free for those who have already purchased it but not recieved their paid goods)

2/- If you cant do that then... REFUND YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK THEIR BLOODY MONEY!

From,

A Rather Pissed Off Customer!

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment