User Avatar Image

Things you want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

What are the things that you are wanting to be able to do in Season 2?

For me, I'm hoping that we get to use Michonne's strategy where you get to bring a walker with you after taking it's arms and jaw to get to a destination through a path filled with walkers and kill any that gets too close.

85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jaded X Gamer said: Ironically there's a chalk hopscotch court in front of the R.V. in episode three, so the opportunity was right there. There was also a hopscotch rug in the classroom in Crawford, all though that probably wouldn't have been a good time for that. :p


    I just wanted to bring a desk and make that classroom for Lee and Clem. :(

    @Jaded X Gamer said: i hope S2 will have a chance to be more open,like following a map from your own judgement,choice to go by car,on foot,send someone else,send a group,choices of playing it safe with chances of death in the group or danger and chance of survival for more.open endings,hardest difficulty for mega happy ending lol but still a chance,maybe a option to form who you want in your group?


    I'm ambivalent.
    I like the idea of some more variability and potential crossroads for the decision making, but I would hate for the story's structure to get spread too thin in the process.

  • @Mikejames said:
    I'm ambivalent.
    I like the idea of some more variability and potential crossroads for the decision making, but I would hate for the story's structure to get spread too thin in the process.

    Too many people keep assuming that choices make the narrative weak, but it's possible to make a strong narrative with choices that matter.

  • Tanx Mark$man for the ZA info.

    Finding sophia is a bit ... idk ... story based. the herd didn't sniff out anyone else and the black guy was even cut when he was trying to hide. Im still on the fence about the hide quietly until they pass. for instance in the pharmacy...everyone was ok until i cut the lock and led them to us again. they were completely ignoring our "smells" until then.
    Im arguing story driven events with interpreted knowledge i know...im still thinking a lets wait till "most" of them wander off and then take out the stragglers..and then go back to the "house"

    Does anyone else think running isnt ALWAYS the best option?? i'd like to hear your opinions.

    if this needs it's own thread...let me know moderator

  • Running is always better than fighting unless they are in your path. And you don't run for the sake of running, but to hide and keep away from the walkers, because while humans get tired, the walkers show no sign of exhaustion

  • Also I'm guessing the smell doesn't cut through buildings. They seem to react off sight AND smell. Sounds attract them, sight attracts them, and I assume the smell is what tells them is alive or not.

  • Sooo...there is a point to hiding and running...lol

    It's just a matter of knowing when to do what.
    Its all circumstantial depending on the situation i suppose.

  • Note to self...
    grab wire cutters and keep electrical wire. It can be used to close and keep closed doors.

    much better than an axe handle or a walking stick.
    and some dumbace (ben) cant "unlock" the doors.

  • @Mark$man said: Also I'm guessing the smell doesn't cut through buildings. They seem to react off sight AND smell. Sounds attract them, sight attracts them, and I assume the smell is what tells them is alive or not.

    I think the smell just tells them if something isn't a walker. In episode 4 the walkers attempt to eat the running water in the sewer, so they probably just assume that whatever doesn't stink like a corpse but makes noise or moves is food, regardless of whether it's alive or not.

  • @zev_zev said: I want to play with her mini-soccer


    I don't, she told me she didn't like soccer :(
    But seriously, I would definitely want more of those moments like pushing her on the swing or bandaging her finger, teaching her how to shoot and so on..., those were unforgettable moments, because they were intense. :D

  • @Mornai said: I think the smell just tells them if something isn't a walker. In episode 4 the walkers attempt to eat the running water in the sewer, so they probably just assume that whatever doesn't stink like a corpse but makes noise or moves is food, regardless of whether it's alive or not.

    Yeah, I think so too. I was trying to say that, thanks for clarifying what I was saying lol

Add Comment