User Avatar Image

Further dialogue options you wish you had in the game

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Here's a few examples. If you saved Carley instead of Doug:

"I just want to know...why didn't you pick him?"

- Well, I had to make a decision in a stressful kind of environment...
- He told me to hurry up when I was killing my brother. Dick.
- Let's just face it, Carley, you're hot and he wasn't.

If you dropped a salt licker on Larry, but didn't skewer Danny:

"You kill my dad but let this piece of shit live? Fucking asshole!"

- I couldn't murder him in front of Clem!
- Fine. YOU shoot him.
- Well, your dad was a piece of shit too, so...

When confronting the stranger:

"I'd be a better surrogate father than you."

- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- YOU'VE GOT YOUR WIFE'S HEAD IN A FUCKING BAG.

154 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marioluigi344 said: Lily: "Oh, and Lee, not giving my dad his rations, that was cold"
    Lee: "Right, because after he punched me in the face, tried to kill me, blackmailed me, and on multiple occasions verbally abused me and my friends, giving him the little amount of food we have seemed so appealing. I made a decision to give food to the children and most important people in the group, not giving myself any food, even though I'm taking care of more people your father could ever do. Also, me and my bro are gonna smash his head in lol"

All true.

• Una persona que te quita a un ser querido no merece vivir, si tuviera la opción de matar sin preguntar esa sería la que escogería, y si estuviera en un grupo que no sirve para nada me marcharía tengo más probabilidades de sobrevivir solo que acompañado, y en el caso de la niña, sería mejor Padre que cualquiera de ellos y asumiría la responsabilidad de protegerla a cualquier costo.

• I wish we had an option to give Kenny SOME hope for a boat.

When we arrive on River Street, each dialogue option (except silence) pisses him off.

• @Rock114 said: At the scene in the road, right after Lilly kills Carley or Doug, and she rats out Lee's past.

Lilly:"Lee killed someone before all of this even started"
    Kenny: "I don't care what he did before!"
    Lilly: You KNOW?!
    Lee and Kenny: *bro fist*
    Carley in Heaven: "Ah yeah, suck on it Lilly! You kill me and I still got the last laugh from beyond the grave!" :D

Couldn't resist adding my own little twist on this suggestion. :p

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Couldn't resist adding my own little twist on this suggestion. :p

Finally someone who hates lily as much as me. May lily die a slow firery death.

• @Zeruis said: I wish we had an option to give Kenny SOME hope for a boat.

When we arrive on River Street, each dialogue option (except silence) pisses him off.

Lee: Hey, maybe we'll just find a boat lying around on our way back home? I mean, it worked for when we needed food and found that station wagon?

Funny thing is that is exactly what happens later. :D

I also wish there was an option to say something stupid in response to what Kenny said about the station wagon in episode three.

Kenny: "We can't just cross our fingers and hope for more station wagons."
    Lee: "Why not? It worked once before. Maybe we just have to hope really really hard." :p

• I wish that we could've talked a little more in the attic about things that've happened in previous episodes. Like the motor inn, the pharmacy, Hershel, Glenn and Carley, stuff like that.

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: I wish that we could've talked a little more in the attic about things that've happened in previous episodes. Like the motor inn, the pharmacy, Hershel, Glenn and Carley, stuff like that.

Truest thing i've ever seen

• I wish i could of told the pregnant lesbian couple i didnt want them in my group.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I wish i could of told the pregnant lesbian couple i didnt want them in my group.

Wow. I...
    1. What "pregnant lesbian couple"
    2. Way to be a homophobic asshole.

Add Comment