User Avatar Image

Further dialogue options you wish you had in the game

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Here's a few examples. If you saved Carley instead of Doug:

"I just want to know...why didn't you pick him?"

- Well, I had to make a decision in a stressful kind of environment...
- He told me to hurry up when I was killing my brother. Dick.
- Let's just face it, Carley, you're hot and he wasn't.

If you dropped a salt licker on Larry, but didn't skewer Danny:

"You kill my dad but let this piece of shit live? Fucking asshole!"

- I couldn't murder him in front of Clem!
- Fine. YOU shoot him.
- Well, your dad was a piece of shit too, so...

When confronting the stranger:

"I'd be a better surrogate father than you."

- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- YOU'VE GOT YOUR WIFE'S HEAD IN A FUCKING BAG.

154 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Omid/christa not being homophobic asshole just callin omid a girl/woman.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I wish i could of told the pregnant lesbian couple i didnt want them in my group.

Ha!

When they were first introduced at a distance I totally thought they were a gay couple, and I thought "oh, cool!". But shortly after realizing that Christa was actually a woman their likability factor dropped through the floor for me.

It's funny too, I did everything I could to try and prevent those two from coming along to save Clem (including flat out telling them they weren't welcome), but they wouldn't listen. Then Omid kept hinting at how they'd be able to look after Clem, and I kept telling him to find her a good family instead, haha. I just didn't want someone so annoying to be the one to raise my little girl.

Then I topped it off by telling them to cross the sign first. No luck killing them off there either.

Outside of Lilly and Ben, whom I despised for being directly responsible for the deaths of characters I really cared about, they were definitely on the top of my list of least likable characters. Largely due to annoying voice actors, IMO.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Omid/christa not being homophobic asshole just callin omid a girl/woman.

Wait, really? The one you were confused about the gender of was... Omid? What the hell is wrong with your eyes.

I can sort of understand thinking Christa was a man, (if you've never seen a non super feminist woman) but Omid is quite clearly a man.

• @Detective Mosely said: Ha!

When they were first introduced at a distance I totally thought they were a gay couple, and I was thought "oh, cool!". But shortly after realizing that Christa was actually a woman their likability factor dropped through the floor for me.

It's funny too, I did everything I could to try and prevent those two from coming along to save Clem (including flat out telling them they weren't welcome), but they wouldn't listen. Then Omid kept hinting at how they'd be able to look after Clem, and I kept telling him to find her a good family instead, haha. I just didn't want someone so annoying to be the one to raise my little girl.

Then I topped it off by telling them to cross the sign first. No luck killing them off there either.

Outside of Lilly and Ben, whom I despised for being directly responsible for the deaths of characters I really cared about, they were definitely on the top of my list of least likable characters. Largely due to annoying voice actors, IMO.

You sound just like Larry right now man 0.O

• Im down grading Omid. Thats it. She is pregnant out saving the day he sits at the house protected by a child. Did not do anything to save Christa. Lee/Kenny had to do it. Just sat and watched.Omid is a bitch.

• @Mark$man said: You sound just like Larry right now man 0.O

Haha. I just have little tolerance for annoying voice actors.

I was actually still nice to them most of the time, which is probably why they insisted on coming along. But I didn't like them as characters and wanted them to go away.

Plus I thought it'd be a lot more fun going after Clem with just Kenny and Ben. What an odd group they'd make.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Im down grading omid. Thats it. He plays the female role in there relationship. If two girls are dating theyre lesbian and if one is pregnant.... The pregnant lesbian couple.....not homophobic. Shes out saving the day he sits at the house with the kids. Omid is a bitch.

So... You are "downgrading" Omid by calling him a woman? You think being a woman is a downgrade? You're not exactly making your case any more appealing.

Insult Omid all you like, but try to come up with insults, not slurs. Bug-eyed, childish, clumsy, obnoxious, annoying... Take your pick. You're doing yourself no favors by associating roughly half of the population as worse than the other through sheer virtue of their gender.

• @BlackBoxx said: So... You are "downgrading" Omid by calling him a woman? You think being a woman is a downgrade? You're not exactly making your case any more appealing.

Insult Omid all you like, but try to come up with insults, not slurs. Bug-eyed, childish, clumsy, obnoxious, annoying... Take your pick. You're doing yourself no favors by associating roughly half of the population as worse than the other through sheer virtue of their gender.

Give this man a fucking medal.

• @anonymau5 said: Give this man a fucking medal.

Oh you're going to assume the person is a man now? Huh? What if it's a woman? You fucking thought 'bout that? LOL jk xD

• Nah, they were right. I'm a man. I'll gladly accept that medal.

Add Comment