User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I dunno if someone new can feel lees shoes. Hope it all was just a bad dream. Like on RV.

Yup. that would be cool. Dream after amputation or just in the house before bit. Lee reaction would be really good

• Lee is alive and it was all a bad dream. ;)

• I played this game and every decision i made everything didnt even matter. Because no matter how you play it the end its the same. Lee and Clementine will never be happy together. They didnt even got to know eachother it was just about surviving. If i knew that lee has no chance to survive, i think i wouldnt ever played it. If lee really died everything was vain.

• Do we need someone to hide in a jewelry store in Sovvanah and find zombie Lee/ Lee's corpse in order to convince you?

Also, why the hell do you think it would be better to have Clementine not learn how to aim be alone in the wild with Lee possibly being alive compared to if she aimed and fire perfectly at Lee's head?

• You were not there Cave but there was a time were half the threads were Carley survived and people could not find any proof at other then just a hunch, this is about the same but I think it happens because people just can not let go and move on, it took me awhile to move on from Carley and Lee but I did, I just never thought they were alive.

• @TrueDef said: I played this game and every decision i made everything didnt even matter. Because no matter how you play it the end its the same. Lee and Clementine will never be happy together. They didnt even got to know eachother it was just about surviving. If i knew that lee has no chance to survive, i think i wouldnt ever played it. If lee really died everything was vain.

It was not in vain. Clementine would have died if it was not for Lee. She was his redemption for a guy who had killed someone and was probably going to prison for the rest of his life. Lee died in the end, but not before preparing Clementine to be a survivor in this world.

• True that, it was not all for nothing, not if I have anything to say about it.

• Even though I LOOOOVEEDD Lee as a character, I wouldn't wish for him to come back it would totally ruin everything. He got bitten, and even if he chopped of his arm it was too late, there's no hope for him.

• People really seem to have problems letting characters go.

• Don't indulge him Shell, it's always something we these people.

Add Comment