User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 8.6K users

So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.

695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Riadon said: 5 minutes isn't an accurate representation of the game... at all.

Okay, 10 mins, happy?

I still didn't like the gameplay of it, and if I were to purchase it would be to solely play online, and god knows how long it'll be before Crysis 3 multiplayer is shut down.

• I don't get the whole woman gaga over 'Daryl Dixon'. But... yeah, I think that Survival Instinct will be about average for a TWD game, considering the only one I've liked and wanted to play MORE and MORE was Telltale's.

• @Phil_TWD said: Okay, 10 mins, happy?

I still didn't like the gameplay of it, and if I were to purchase it would be to solely play online, and god knows how long it'll be before Crysis 3 multiplayer is shut down.

You can "dislike" the gameplay, just don't try to sway someone's opinion based on... 10 minutes. That isn't even a full match.

• The first time I played Modern Warfare 2, already during the first two minutes I was hooked up and addicted to it, whereas C3 it was different.

Have to say that MW2's the only CoD that I find playable and the only one I'm used to, with maps, ranking and weapons.

• @Phil_TWD said: The first time I played Modern Warfare 2, already during the first two minutes I was hooked up and addicted to it, whereas C3 it was different.

Have to say that MW2's the only CoD that I find playable and the only one I'm used to, with maps, ranking and weapons.

I'm surprised at that. I absolutely despised MW2. liked MW and BO though. BO probably may favorite for 4+

• Any new word on this game release?? Are there any programmers or testers saying anything about this title?

the only person that seemed to have firsthand knowledge is jaybreezy she had good knowledge on 16aug12.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@McLuvn TWDG said: Any new word on this game release?? Are there any programmers or testers saying anything about this title?

The game's finished and being printed as we speak, as it's gone gold and the actor who plays Daryl has a copy of the finished product.

• Hey, cool, thanks for the link. :)

• Im a fan so ill get it regaurdless just to see.

• Wow, the amount of people who (at least in the early pages) were willing to condemn this game before it even being released is horrifying. Taking it to that extent is really close minded. An opinion is good but geez...
    Sorry if things lightened up in later pages, too many to read right now.

Sometimes certain fans of games like TTG's TWD can be really... just 'one of those annoying know it alls' who won't give anything a chance or let anyone be a fan of anything else that's related to their God of all games. Even worse than people who didn't like TTG's version because it's not FPS or something.

Sad to see it already happening to 'The Last Of Us' as well. I've seen people harshly criticising the fill-in father/daughter relationship between Joel and Ellie - saying 'NOTHING WILL BEAT LEE AND CLEMENTINE AND THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN TRY - and it's still months from release. It was embaressing seems as The Last Of Us is really the only other release this year I'm really looking forward to... :/

Sorry if this seemed like a long, pointless or even off topic rant. When stuff comes to mind I just have to type it. Seeing certain posts brought a lot to mind. I didn't mean anything to come off annoying to anyone.

On-topic - I am looking forward to this adaptation, they have potential to make something good and unique. If anything it'll make good comparison material :)

Add Comment