User Avatar Image

Team Lily to the end (appreciation thread)

posted by YamiRaziel on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users

This topic contains Comic book spoilers. Read at your own risk

I guess I may be the only one here who would still support Lily if she shows up at some future point in time.
Why?
I appreciate her leadership skills, her selflessness (having to make all those little decisions is really difficult) and her reasoning. She tried to keep this group together, she did her very best but some other people...like Kenny always tried to have it their way, always consider what's only best for his family.
I think we all agree it was difficult giving the rations the first time in episode two. We got a glimpse of what she has to do every day. People hated us for those choices, so they hate her even more for having to do it every day. But there's no one else who would do it.

She was still pretty reasonable until Kenny murdered her father. People can complain that he saved them and all that crap... but you couldn't have known for sure and that's the truth. He overreacted and again being the selfish asshole he is, he did the easiest choice for him. Eliminate the enemy and undermine the leader's authority.

In episode 3 we see things haven't changed. Lily is still the only one to really tries to protect the group. Lee, of course, helps always and as much as he can, but others like Kenny... they didn't even feel bad for what they did in episode 2. Kenny ruined this group and yet he still wanted things to go his way. He kept pushing Lily without really doing anything for the group. He was determined to abandon all.
Carley... she didn't really do anything. She could've stepped in and helped Lily when she saw she was about to snap... but she didn't. The only thing she actually did was tease Lee, look cute, and avoid participation in almost every important discussion. The downfall in episode 3 is partially her fault as well.
When the bandits attacked the group it was again Lily that came to the rescue to a group that hated her. Kenny wouldn't swallow my disrespect for him and actually tried to get me killed too many times in this episode.
Ben... and Kenny really started a chain reaction. With both their stupidity combined they managed to indirectly kill Carley, Katjaa and Duck as well destroy the group from within.
Both cowards and both DUBM as a bag of hammers.
I would so love to see them gone in episode 4 & 5. I don't need stupid people in my group, people who know nothing about responsibility or humanity.

It was sad to see Lily snap but I guess there is a line as to where a person can take it. In the end of the day I'm sure she'll regret her choices and will eventually learn from them. She kills Lorry cause she believes they are threatening her group. When she sees how wrong she was she offs the Governor. That's a pretty redeeming deed in my book, one that clearly shows she actually develops.

I would certainly love to see more of her in future episodes/seasons.

So, am I the only one? :D Even if I am, I will still be defending this position to the end :P

695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FarmerJoe said: @Jaded X Gamer
    While I disagree with a lot of points you make concerning Lilly and Kenny I can understand them.The one I don't understand is the one concerning Lilly not helping a Lee who held her back while Kenny smashed her father's skull?!

I find it hard to imagine that any more than a tiny minority would of actively help Lee in that situation(unless you really hated your Dad).Personally I would have found it hard not to give Lee a third eye,when Andy was trying to fry him,if he had done the same to my father.Someone I thought I could have saved,only ten minutes ago.

Concerning Lilly staying back in the barn,If I remember correctly,doesnt she say "Go, I'll look after Clementine"(pro Lee) or Lee himself even tells her to stay and look after Clem(anti Lee).Should Lee have taken Clem with him to confront the St john's,left Clem on her own with Danny(dead or alive) and Larry's body or defenceless by taking the gun from Lilly?

I also remember the fact that Kenny was sitting down and playing with a pipe while Larry and Mark worked on the defences and Lee struggled with a walker attacking Kenny's wife.I thought the reason that Lilly was sitting in her chair was because she was acting as a lookout for the group from her deckchair on top of the RV(one of the few members who had previous use with firearms).Kenny took a while to notice his wife was being attacked...

While Lilly did eventually do a monstrous thing I think your hate,rage and hindsight is making you very selective in your points and the way you justify her previous actions ;)

Kenny was working on the RV, and at that moment was taking a break. The pipe was something he was working on. What the hell could he do about his wife? Lilly puts most the weapons up when they are at the Motel. That and he was one of those farthest away from her when she was being attacked. Why didn't Lilly shoot her? She had a rifle in her hands, and was right in range to kill the walker. It took Carley as long as she did to kill the walker, how could Kenny who was father away? And no, her previous actions can't be selective. She barely does anything really, despite being a leader.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Lily is rash and weak minded. She only cares for larry and herself. Why does anyone stick up for her? She gets mad when carly/glen saves a child in the streets. She flips out when someone is stealing even though she has been stealing for larry. She is so weak minded she cannot keep her shit together shoots doug/carly. Poor baby...you lost your daddy....cry me a river. CLEM IS 8 LOST BOTH PARENTS and handles it better than lily. If you do not leave her she steals the RV. No reguard for the children she just left in the middle of nowhere. What if the train was busted then what? She would of basically killed everyone. I hope she dies a slow firery death.

I cant believe people are still tryin to defend her. Everyone lost someone. Kenny shot his son in the face and didnt go killin other group members. JADED X said it best she is a villian. Farmer talks about lily protecting clem in the barn from what lee already dealt with the situtation while she sat on her ass. Kenny maybe a dick and even when losses it he manages to regain himself w/o killing his group.

• @FarmerJoe said: @Jaded X Gamer
    While I disagree with a lot of points you make concerning Lilly and Kenny I can understand them.The one I don't understand is the one concerning Lilly not helping a Lee who held her back while Kenny smashed her father's skull?!

I find it hard to imagine that any more than a tiny minority would have actively help Lee in that situation(unless you really hated your Dad).Personally I would have found it hard not to give Lee a third eye,when Andy was trying to fry him,if he had done the same to my father.Someone I thought I could have saved,only ten minutes ago.

Concerning Lilly staying back in the barn,If I remember correctly,doesnt she say "Go, I'll look after Clementine"(pro Lee) or Lee himself even tells her to stay and look after Clem(anti Lee).Should Lee have taken Clem with him to confront the St john's,left Clem on her own with Danny(dead or alive) and Larry's body or defenceless by taking the gun from Lilly?

I also remember the fact that Kenny was sitting down and playing with a pipe while Larry and Mark worked on the defences and Lee struggled with a walker attacking Kenny's wife.I thought the reason that Lilly was sitting in her chair was because she was acting as a lookout for the group from her deckchair on top of the RV(one of the few members who had previous use with firearms).Kenny took a while to notice his wife was being attacked...

While Lilly did eventually do a monstrous thing I think your hate,rage and hindsight is making you very selective in your points and the way you justify her previous actions ;)

Oh am I? Let's challenge that notion shall we? :D

Lilly letting Lee die being justifiable. Yeah, I understand why she would let that happen, she wants revenge. That doesn't make it justified, it just means there's a motive. I didn't say I didn't understand why she did that, I said it shows you what a cold blooded bitch she can be. She's got the cannibal whack job whose responsible for everyone's plight right there with an easy shot, and will do nothing because she wants Lee dead. Personal vendetta aside, she's putting everyone in danger by not eliminating a massive threat because of a grudge.

You'd done the same? Well that's your choice. It's not what I would do. From a purely moral standpoint it's just petty vengeance, wanting to kill someone who caused harm to you for no other reason than wanting to do harm. From a pragmatist's point of view, you're letting one of the most useful members of the group die for doing something that may have been necessary. And looking at the episode three stats, a slim majority let Lilly back in the R.V. less than a minute after senselessly murdering someone herself, myself included on my first playthrough. So you're wrong on thinking most everyone would act like you and Lilly would.

As for her staying in the barn. She sometimes says she'll cover you depending on whenever you kill Danny or not I believe. If Lilly was proactive she'd be covering Lee the whole time and if she did as much as wait OUTSIDE the barn she probably could have shot Andy the second he came outside. Clementine is no stranger to hiding during dangerous situations and the barn was full of empty stalls and taking out the other St. Johns in some manner was crucial to everyone's survival.

If Lilly wanted to just protect Clementine she should have given Lee the rifle since he was the one going after the remaining St. Johns. The barn has only one way in and there's no shortage of blunt and sharp instruments of pain lying around to use as melee weapons. But she does neither of these things. She keeps the gun and stays in the barn during almost the entire conflict. Carley, Doug, and technically even fucking Ben chance coming into the dairy to help Lee. Lilly doesn't.

She doesn't because she's scared, but she won't admit it, so she either tells you it's because of protecting Clementine or she's "covering" you, of which she does a terrible job. And I'm so glad you mention the incident with Parker/Travis coming back to life. You're giving Kenny shit for taking a break after hunting all morning and having to shoot a bunch of walkers and point out Lilly is on watch protecting people. Tell me, why didn't she do anything about the sudden zombie attack?

MotorInn_zpsa6e03e71.png

She had a rifle in hand, about twenty feet away from where a reanimated Band Teacher/Student was trying to eat Lee, and at a certain point Lee shoves it up against the back window of the pick-up, giving Lilly a great shot at it from her position. And yet she doesn't shoot it, or do anything during this whole conflict despite being "on watch". Realistically the developers probably just forgot about her during that scene, but Lilly being infective seems pretty consistent through out most of the game.

You like to think this is all "Lilly killed Carley = I hate Lilly" but stealing the R.V. did a lot more to make me hate her than that. I didn't hate Lilly on my first playthrough, I pitied her for the most part. It wasn't her monstrous action that made me hate her, it was everything else I noticed on my repeat playthroughs. Her hypocrisy, her pettiness, her complete lack of empathy, her incompetence as a leader, her refusal to ever risk her own life or even work and her piss poor justifications.

You're trying to say I'm so blinded by her single greatest act of wickedness that I forget all the good she did, I'm saying that single act actually was just the one people remember in a about three episodes worth of despicable behavior. Lilly wasn't some badass hero driven to the breaking point, she was a frightened bureaucrat who seated herself in a position of power purely for self protection. And she was content to let others do the heavy lifting for her provided she and daddy were safe. Plenty of people hated her long before she shot Doug or Carley.

• Kenny sure can be an asshole if you don't take his side, but that's after the group goes through some real fucked up stuff. Lilly was willing to leave people to die less than a week into the apocalypse. Kenny only left Shawn because he froze up, which is a very undesirable trait in a fellow survivor, but he at least makes up for it by the end of the episode. No matter how badly you treat him, Kat, and Duck throughout the Episode, it is not Lilly, not Glenn, but Kenny who saves your life. For all he knew, he could have been torn to shreds when he went back in that store, but he went back in anyway, for someone he may not have even liked. That's heroism in my book. And where was Lilly, anyway? If she was so concerned about her dad, why wasn't she there with him in the pharmacy when he tried to kill Lee?

Lilly was a bad leader and pretty much a bitch from Day 1. It takes Kenny three months to turn into one, and that's after the group goes through some seriously messed up stuff. He's a huge ass to anyone he doesn't like, but he'll always have your back if you have his (almost always have his. One of his unfortunate personality flaws, much like freezing up at Hershel's when Shawn needed him.) Lilly abandons you though, no matter how much time you spents bending over for her and her jerkass father. She lies straight to your face about it too.

"Go get Clementine. We'll all leave together." I'm sure everyone knows what happens after that. She screws over Ben, Kenny and his family, Lee, and Clem. Leaving two children, three adults, and an idiot to die on the side of the road, especially if one of those people had been the only person who ever had your back, is just low. Selfish. I don't blame her, actually, for hating Kenny or Lee (because I helped Kenny in the meat locker) but when she blew Carley's brains all over the road just for standing up to her, I lost all my sympathy for her. I left her on the side of the road. If she was willing to kill one of the group's most kind and helpful members because she guessed, I expected Kenny and Lee to wake up to the sound of her slashing our throats in the night. Followed by her complaining about why everyone else is mistreating her for murdering us because we made sure her father didn't turn.

No matter how many times Kenny leaves Lee to die, he always comes around in Episode 5. Especially if Ben is present. Unlike Lilly, he'll realize how big of a dick he's been acting like, and apologizes to the kid who got his wife and child killed. Less than a week after they died. Less than a day after he found out it was Ben. A week after the dairy, and Lilly is going trigger happy amongst her fellow group members. Then leaves them all to die if given the chance. Leaving the group by leaving everyone to die seems a stark contrast to at least trying to save someone, and giving your life so that they don't have to suffer, or jumping into a dark hole to save some woman you've only known for a couple days by giving your life instead.

• [QUOTE=Jaded X Gamer;775917]Oh am I? Let's challenge that notion shall we? :D

Lilly letting Lee die being justifiable. Yeah, I understand why she would let that happen, she wants revenge. That doesn't make it justified, it just means there's a motive. I didn't say I didn't understand why she did that, I said it shows you what a cold blooded bitch she can be. She's got the cannibal whack job whose responsible for everyone's plight right there with an easy shot, and will do nothing because she wants Lee dead. Personal vendetta aside, she's putting everyone in danger by not eliminating a massive threat because of a grudge.

You'd done the same? Well that's your choice. It's not what I would do. From a purely moral standpoint it's just petty vengeance, wanting to kill someone who caused harm to you for no other reason than wanting to do harm. From a pragmatist's point of view, you're letting one of the most useful members of the group die for doing something that may have been necessary.

I didn't write that I'd definitely do the same.Ideally, I hope I'd be able to have control of my emotions but I suspect it would be very hard in such a situation to take the morally correct action.If I remember correctly, previous opinion polls in the United Kingdom have shown that the majority would welcome the return of the death penalty,which shows that many humans do harbour a desire for vengeance on someone who has harmed them or others.

I agree that Lilly's action's with Lee on the electric fence(Lee helped Kenny) isn't the morally right choice but I still can't believe most people would think and act rationally,morally and pragmatically in a similiar real life situation when having just witnessed the death of a loved family member(only ten minutues earlier) by the hands of the person they have a chance to now save.Maybe I'm being too cynical of my fellow humans but I still suspect that a lot would choose the selfish act of revenge rather than choose to act for the greater good.Even Lilly mentions that a part of her understood why Lee did what he did but that is a week or so later and not immediately after that traumatic incident.

At no time does Lee insist that the best plan is for Lilly to give him the rifle or that she should leave Clem behind and go looking for the St John's herself,so he must have thought that her staying in the barn with Clem is the right and safest thing to do :).Lilly does shoot Andy if you tried to help Larry so she isn't that terrible at covering Lee(if she wants to :p).You could argue she should of made sure and shot him in the head but Carley only managed to shoot his ear off.

Someone mentioned that Lilly is weak willed because she broke and killed someone because she couldn't cope with the loss of her father,I agree.
    Does Kenny show that he has a stronger will because he kept control of himself after losing his family,again, I agree.
    What about Lee?
    He kills a man because he slept with his wife(he's wife wasn't killed) in a normal and peaceful time when the stresses,losses and trauma of a ZA weren't even a issue.Does that make him the weaker willed one?

The player can justify this by saying corruption was involved and Lee was treated more harshly because he killed an "important" person such as a senator or that Lee only killed in self defence.If it is self defence, why a conviction for murder and not manslaughter? and why does Lee tell Katjaa that he doesnt really know if he had to kill the Senator to protect himself.

I didn't' believe that Lee was irredeemable(lost it and killed in a time of normality) and I also don't believe Lilly is irredeemable(lost it and killed in a ZA).
    Both are totally wrong and I can even understand why someone would argue that the senator had a degree of "guilt",I still think that's not enough and is wrong, for Lee to kill him compared to Lilly killing Carley/Doug.
    Yes, Lee had the more pleasant personality but that still doesnt mean that Lilly is a lost cause and is now hellbent on killing the remaining survivors of the ZA.

Personally, I can sympathise and understand, and still condemn as wrong, Lilly's moment of madness(as I would Kenny's if he had killed Ben himself) more so than Lee's and still think of Lee as a good man at heart who made one big mistake but found some kind of redemption.

I've been away from the forum for a while and will be again soon but I thought I'd bring some a tiny part of balance to the Lilly hate that has come back with a vengeance recently :D
    I thought I'd accidentally visited the "Death to Lilly" forum rather than The Walking Dead one.
    Please don't hate me :p

• To CarScar

I'm sorry for jumping in like this, but what? I'm sorry but not killing Larry, literally the only time I didn't side with Kenny (aside from leaving or shooting Beatrice, I chose the latter, similarily I did not drop Ben) doesn't really qualify me as being a dick.

Feel free to jump in, I don't mind and surely others don't either.
    And as I said, I'm not making excuses for Kenny leaving you but the Larry thing is the only one that pisses him off and makes him against you, that's it, his situation is understandable as Larry can reanimate and kill anyone at any time.

Kenny would literally leave me to die twice and then later leave Clementine, an nine year old girl who had nothing to do with it, just because I didn't help him kill people. Interestingly he always went on after the meat locker situation that I was never there for him, when Lee literally saved his family tons and tons of times. Even going so far as to put Duck out of his misery.

At least Lilly, whom I'm not fond of (you can deduct the reasons why by looking at my avatar and sig), had a justified reason for hating you. Because, you know, you killed the last thing she had left in this world. Also even then she was more understanding than Kenny.

"A part of me understands why you did it..."

I wouldn't say Kenny left Clementine and I'll get to the reasonings for that. The thing with those scenarios can be changeable. Kenny does leave you but like I said, he sticks with you till the end and makes up for it later on. With Kenny's character, you have two options, not siding with him and he won’t have your back but if you do side with him, he'll have your back. His hate towards you is understandable because from his point of view, you turn your back on him by trying to help a reckless loose canon that tried to murder you and will do so if he gets a chance again. BTW, if you say the right words like bring family into your defense, he'll go with you. With him, he can come with you, with Lilly, there’s not.

Lilly had a justified reason as well. There's no denying it. But saying you killed Larry, how do we know if he would've lived?
    Not to mention as someone pointed, killing the cannibals who caused her dad’s death was more important than the grudge she had. It's not like you enjoyed killing Larry.
    And also, when Kenny hated you, he took it out on you, Lilly on the other hand, took it out on everybody else!

You kidding me? Lilly was an awesome character if you attempted to save Larry, she had some great potential to be an amazing character. One of my favourite and, in my opinion, touching lines were given by her in episode three.

"[Larry] treated you like shit, knew who you were and you still tried to save his life. The last thing you need to do is apologize.
    "Thank you."
    "So you killed a guy? I bet he was a dick."
    "Well, it did ruin my life."
    "Good thing everyone else's got destroyed shortly thereafter, huh? Misery loves company."

Wait, What??!!
    You said you're not fond of her now you say she's an awesome character??!!
    If you read what I wrote, I said I did a lot of game plays and different choices, meaning I did try and save Larry, she was still the same hothead, she was still a bitch(but not a bigger bitch to when you did kill her dad) but still a bitch.

Remember this line:
    "I'm a murderer? You had Lee with you this whole time"

Even though you side with her, even though you try to save her douchebag dad, even though you let her back in the RV, she still says this, she puts you in the spot no matter what. And yeah, I didn't tell her because it's none of her business. She didn't consider your feelings to why you didn't tell anyone else. Looks like siding with her and trying to save her bastard of a dad meant nothing to her. That was a stab in the back.

Then there's that one quote Carley said.

"You're pretty much the last thing she has left in the world."

That's what Carley thought, but that's not the way Lilly thinks of you.

Are you kidding me? Like I said before, Kenny leaves you to die TWICE. Despite everything I've done for him and his family he'd leave you to die because you didn't help him kill Larry. That's awful! And this is probably the most evil statement given by a character in this game.

"Lee, man... You know I care about Clementine, and I am Christian man. But if it were me, asking you for help... Would you be there for me? Because there's been plenty of times where you haven't been."

And Lilly stabbed you in the back and left you dead no matter what choices you make. At least you can change it with Kenny and not to mention, he doesn't put you in situations where you are in danger. But in the end, he redeems himself with you no matter the choices you made to piss him off.

You think that's evil? That's just a big "F*** YOU, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, YOU NEVER HELPED ME, WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU?" from Kenny.
    The line from Lilly after she killed Carley where she says she had to do it shows how messed up she is. She killed someone with no proof, who never did a damn thing to you and she was not sorry for it, 3 months spent with her and she never felt anything for her. When Kenny killed Larry, he was sorry, showed remorse, he didn't even want to do it, with Lilly, it was the opposite.

He'd leave Clementine to die just because I didn't help him kill Larry and Ben / shot Beatrice. Literally the only times I didn't help him. That's just terrible, Clementine is a nine year old girl who needs help and he'd leave her because of a grudge with Lee?

As I said, he didn't leave Clementine, if he took the boat and split, that would be leaving her but instead he decided to stay and wait. Besides, Lilly abandoned Clementine, left Clementine for dead, that's what you call leaving and that’s much worse than Kenny not going with you.

I believe this was intentional too. You play through episode one thinking Kenny is a nice guy and then in every subsequent episode you slowly start to realize that Kenny isn't as good as you may have first realized. It kind of works in reverse with Lilly, you start off hating Lilly and then you start to see a really nice soft side too her. And then she shoots Carley and then I begin to write her name in my Death Note.

Now I'm not saying Lilly is amazing or that she's better than Kenny, but stop looking at this through tinted glasses. Kenny is far from a good person, same with Lilly. They're both assholes. Lilly has some qualities I like and Kenny has some qualities that I like.

What do you mean by tinted glasses and didn’t you say Lilly is awesome?
    You think I don't see that Kenny has flaws whether the decisions fit him or not. Lilly had no qualities to like.
    Kenny can be a lot of things, but a bad person he is not. You meet him, he offers you a ride and saves you no matter how you treated him. He sticks with you till the end and the choices he made saved lives, he can be harsh but made decisions that were best for the group. Lilly did nothing for you no matter the choices you make, you do all the work, she makes decisions that is fit for herself and her dad but not anyone else, it's indicated she even gives her dad extra food. She was a hypocritical coward, a backstabber that didn't give a damn about others besides her dad. At least you can say this, Kenny never killed an innocent person and showed no remorse but Lilly has. And in the end, Kenny stuck it out with you no matter what and sacrificed his own life for Ben/Christa. In the end, that makes Kenny a much better person than Lilly(who is up there with The Governor).

To Jaded X Gamer

She had a rifle in hand, about twenty feet away from where a reanimated Band Teacher/Student was trying to eat Lee, and at a certain point Lee shoves it up against the back window of the pick-up, giving Lilly a great shot at it from her position. And yet she doesn't shoot it, or do anything during this whole conflict despite being "on watch". Realistically the developers probably just forgot about her during that scene, but Lilly being infective seems pretty consistent through out most of the game.

Well said. Good catching too. Did not notice that, thank you for finding another reason that makes her useless & unlikeable.

• @Rock114 said: Kenny sure can be an asshole if you don't take his side, but that's after the group goes through some real fucked up stuff. Lilly was willing to leave people to die less than a week into the apocalypse. Kenny only left Shawn because he froze up, which is a very undesirable trait in a fellow survivor, but he at least makes up for it by the end of the episode. No matter how badly you treat him, Kat, and Duck throughout the Episode, it is not Lilly, not Glenn, but Kenny who saves your life. For all he knew, he could have been torn to shreds when he went back in that store, but he went back in anyway, for someone he may not have even liked. That's heroism in my book. And where was Lilly, anyway? If she was so concerned about her dad, why wasn't she there with him in the pharmacy when he tried to kill Lee?

That's not really true about Kenny, I've pointed this out in the past. Katjaa says as much at Hershel's farm "we drove by so many people who needed help... over some". The only difference is that it wasn't with "us", so people seem to forget about it. The fact remains that Kenny was apparently leaving people for dead before Lilly was, atleast as far as we can tell.

And of course, there's the apologetic that Kenny only became "cold" once things had been going downhill for a while (which isn't true according to the guy's own wife). Lilly's group wasn't exactly having a picnic in Macon when we come across them, we know they had already seen someone get bit/reanimate, and potentially saw another group of people get killed and eaten (Doug's account of their attempt to break into the hardware store).

By comparison, the time we had at the farm pretty much was a picnic compared to what was apparently going on in the cities.

• @Rommel49 said: That's not really true about Kenny, I've pointed this out in the past. Katjaa says as much at Hershel's farm "we drove by so many people who needed help... over some". The only difference is that it wasn't with "us", so people seem to forget about it. The fact remains that Kenny was apparently leaving people for dead before Lilly was, atleast as far as we can tell.

And of course, there's the apologetic that Kenny only became "cold" once things had been going downhill for a while (which isn't true according to the guy's own wife). Lilly's group wasn't exactly having a picnic in Macon when we come across them, we know they had already seen someone get bit/reanimate, and potentially saw another group of people get killed and eaten (Doug's account of their attempt to break into the hardware store).

By comparison, the time we had at the farm pretty much was a picnic compared to what was apparently going on in the cities.

You don't know about Kenny's family on the road. They could have been walkers. Either way he was heading to Ft. Lauderdale, he wasn't staying anywhere. He also thought things would die down in a few days. He only realized things were so serious when Larry explained how people turned(which was half true). He helps Lee out because you are going the same direction. I can understand why he goes right past 'people'. For the most part, I'd do the same. You just can't trust people anymore. But if someone was in trouble, as in they desperately need my help, is where I'd help them out. Well, he helped out Lee and his little girl, who were being kicked out of the place they were taking refuge, and had no transportation, no weapons, no supplies. If Kenny hadn't given them a ride they'd of been screwed

• For all we know, those "people" could have been walkers. If I were Kenny, and I was unsure if that thing was dead or alive, I'd keep driving too. Especially if I had my family with me. Lilly clearly saw that Lee and Co were alive out there, and with children. Kenny still leads the group during the pharmacy attack, while Lilly only cares for her father (and isn't even with him when he comes back in to the store), and Kenny is the one who goes back in, even when his family was safe, when he would have been safer staying back, just to save some guy he's known for less than 24 hours. The same guy he's known for less than 24 hours that may have left his son at Hershel's and advocated throwing him out the door with the walkers in that time.

• I keep trying to reply to people but whenever I click "preview post" all my work just disappears. Twice this has happened now.

So fuck it.

Add Comment