User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.5K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hello guys and girls Jake here with my first theory on this forum! This theory is on our friends Lee and Kenny to be ALIVE in season 2! You must hear me out I understand this is quite hard to believe but please hear me out. You may find my theories interesting , I hope you do!

Kenny is alive?

OK Kenny supposedly dies trying to save Ben or Christa. But I looked over these scenes and found many escape routes Kenny could of took. As I said there is much more details in the video on youtube but I definitely think Kenny escaped. When he was saving Ben he could of jumped through the window. You might argue that all the windows were boarded up but back at the mansion when the group was attacked by a BIG horde of zombies. Zombie Brie managed to break through the boarded up window and an alive person would be able to break it much easier.
    When he saved Christa he was in a MUCH bigger room with LOTS of un-boarded windows and probably stairs going down considering it was a 2 story house so there is many more escape routes in that scene. And if he managed to escape from the building I think he would of gone into the sewer because when Lee was crossing the custom made bridge, he looked down and there was a sewer with about 10 walkers down there. Now considering Lee walked through about 40 with just a cleaver and maybe a glass shard and if he doesn't have a glass shard he is missing a bloody arm! So if a one armed man can walk through 40 walkers I'm pretty sure a healthy non-bitten man can push through 10 walkers. So I think Kenny will live in season 2!

Lee is alive

OK this theory is much more hard to believe but please hear me out. So we think that Lee dies either by Clementines gunshot or by the infection. But first of all I think Lee got rid of the infection. When or if he cuts of his arm I think it works because in The Walking Dead TV show by AMC. A farmer who is in the group called Hershel gets bitten on his leg and the main character Rick decides to cut his leg off. He does so and he passes. Later he actually dies and Rick's wife Laurie does CPR on him and revives him. What if this happens to Lee? What if Molly or even Kenny comes into the store where they were and did CPR on Lee and revived him? So that is a possibility. Now if you don't cut off your arm when you are about to boss out and kill the 40 odd zombies Lee picks up a glass shard and squeezes it preferably for better grip when the glass is going through the thick zombie's skull HA! HA! But back to the theory... He ironically squeezes it on the ARM HE WAS BITTEN ON. Blood trickled down the glass, what if that is the infection? What if that is draining the infection from his blood and body? Another possibility. Now you are probably now thinking what if you handcuffed Lee or had Clementine shoot her? Well with the handcuffs, If someone did come they would easily be able to break the handcuffs maybe with the baseball bat Clementine used to kill the walker. Also if you decide to handcuff the walker, it breaks free, who to say Lee can't? Especially if he is alive he would had much more strength to break free of the handcuffs. Now what if Clem shoots Lee? Well I noticed two things, when she shoots Lee she swerves her gun to the side, so what if she missed and couldn't kill him so she left him anyway? Also if you listen very carefully when Clem shoots there is a breath. An inhale not an exhale that you might do when you die. And this was a manly HUH! not a female HAA! so I think it was Lee's inhale so I think he is still alive... YAAY!

Maybe the Kenny theory is easier to believe than the Lee theory but I hope you have carried on reading to this point and I hope you have found the theories interesting. please leave in the comments what you think and please show your support by saying what I'm doing good and bad and how I could improve. Also it would help if you could subscribe to my youtube channel and like and favorite my videos it really helps me and givers me alot of confidence. Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed it. More theories are on the way shortly cherio!

Season 2 predictions playlist: (Thursday Theories with JaketheLoneGamer playlist) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCEgR0w_qI&list=PLIGRQF0Cmocv4YmKHyfPbtI_Dq3syN2K2

Video for the theories mentioned:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJKro-X4BY

Enjoy! and STAY AWESOME!!! :)

• I'm not COMPLETELY sure that Kenny is dead, but Lee is pretty much dead, dude. The only way he wouldn't have died was if he had cut his arm off right away, but he waited too long. It only worked for Hershel because they cut his leg off at that very moment.

• @gimmeseason2 said: I'm not COMPLETELY sure that Kenny is dead, but Lee is pretty much dead, dude. The only way he wouldn't have died was if he had cut his arm off right away, but he waited too long. It only worked for Hershel because they cut his leg off at that very moment.

Thanks for your opinion bro really appreciate it I like hearing other people's theories. This is just my opinion, just some information I have gathered. Thanks bro and STAY AWESOME!

• Seriously? This again? Kenny's gone. He had a hero's death, which most characters didn't have. I don't want my memory of him to be changed by having him back. About Lee, well, he got bit, he's gone.

• @Kaserkin said: Seriously? This again? Kenny's gone. He had a hero's death, which most characters didn't have. I don't want my memory of him to be changed by having him back. About Lee, well, he got bit, he's gone.

OK that is a very fair opinion and that is what most people would think. I am just opening doors to new ideas. Sorry if this annoyed you in any way. Thanks for contributing and STAY AWESOME BRO! :)

• @Kaserkin said: Seriously? This again? Kenny's gone. He had a hero's death, which most characters didn't have. I don't want my memory of him to be changed by having him back. About Lee, well, he got bit, he's gone.

His death seems very likely, however there is no evidence whatsoever that directly confirms it. Your refusal to accept this does not change the fact that he might be alive.

Not to mention the fact that a scenario in which someone who was thought to have sacrificed themselves valiantly fighting off hordes of walkers and then later survived with nary a scratch has, in fact, happened in the Walking Dead universe before.

For Lee, however, well... when the developer's themselves confirm a characters death, there is little room for doubt. It's their story and what they say does indeed go...

• @Mornai said: His death seems very likely, however there is no evidence whatsoever that directly confirms it. Your refusal to accept this does not change the fact that he might be alive.

Not to mention the fact that a scenario in which someone who was thought to have sacrificed themselves valiantly fighting off hordes of walkers and then later survived with nary a scratch has, in fact, happened in the Walking Dead universe before.

For Lee, however, well... when the developer's themselves confirm a characters death, there is little room for doubt. It's their story and what they say does indeed go...

Thanks for the information bro I really appreciate it. It has helped me and I'm sure a lot of people out now knowing that Lee is dead. Shame. Hope you at least found my theory interesting. STAY AWESOME DUDE! :D

• Well thought out theories which are possible! Kenny had a knack for getting out of tight spots,what if he did get away and was all to hell with them im finding a boat on my own,there was also that bridge to the right when Lee walks across it that joins up with the building,so it could off been the escape route,think about this,there are also options in other games like Metal Gear if you don't pass a test Meryl dies,but i recall seeing her in MGS4;) i think Lee is alive,and it could be one hell of a surprise!

• @Clemmy1 said: Well thought out theories which are possible! Kenny had a knack for getting out of tight spots,what if he did get away and was all to hell with them im finding a boat on my own,there was also that bridge to the right when Lee walks across it that joins up with the building,so it could off been the escape route,think about this,there are also options in other games like Metal Gear if you don't pass a test Meryl dies,but i recall seeing her in MGS4;) i think Lee is alive,and it could be one hell of a surprise!

Thanks for joining in and I totally agree with you. A game wouldn't be popular if there wasn't surprises that the viewer or gamer in this case wouldn't expect. It makes the gaming experience exciting and unique. So nice bro ;) STAY AWESOME :)

• Wait?!?! kenny and lee are dead?!?! OMG MY WHOLE GAME RuINED FOR ME! WHY ISNT THIS IN SPOILER FOURMS!!! OMG IM SO SAD YOU RUINED IT!

- People who havent finished the game. ( This isnt on the spoiler part )

Add Comment