User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.2K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aaron1290 said: Wait?!?! kenny and lee are dead?!?! OMG MY WHOLE GAME RuINED FOR ME! WHY ISNT THIS IN SPOILER FOURMS!!! OMG IM SO SAD YOU RUINED IT!

- People who havent finished the game. ( This isnt on the spoiler part )

Sorry bro and no offence but you should really finish the game before checking out any forum on the subject. There is high risk of spoilers on any thread even if it isn't in the spoilers section. And my theory proves that they might NOT be ;) Anyway apologies bro :( STAY AWESOME!

• *****SPOILERS, SPOILERS*******

Ok, I would hate to ruin the ending of this game for anyone, so I had to add the spoiler notice at the top of my post. Although, judging by the rest of this thread and the title alone, it's probably already too late for that, heh.

Anyway, my opinion regarding Lee has nothing to do with any sort of logic about whether or not he could potentially be alive. Rationalizing that maybe he passed out due to blood loss or Clem missed the shot, etc etc...none of that matters to me. The reason that Lee is dead and must remain dead is that if they brought him back it would ruin what is, in my opinion, the greatest ending to a video game that I have ever played (shoot me ending). It was one of the most dramatic scenes I have witnessed in any medium and to see it watered down by allowing Lee to live would sicken me.

On the other hand, I am unsure about Kenny. I can see it go either way, but it wouldn't bother me if we never saw him again even though I enjoyed his character. They could leave it open to your imagination about whether he lived or died. Although, even if he did survive, it would be kind of far fetched that he would meet up with Clem again in the middle of nowhere, but you never know. I have seen crazier things happen, lol.

• ***************Spoiler**************************************

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=736301&postcount=1147

Lee is confirmed dead. Kenny, however, may be alive.

• When i hear the "Breathing" after clems shoots at lee. I immediatly thought thats lee waking up from a nightmare. Maybe im in denial but im just guessing that sort of breathing or breath isnt associated with getting shot in the face/head. Possibly some of his biggest fears are him dying and clem left all alone with evil shadows lurking everywhere. Clem turning on the RV and attacking lee shows he has nightmares about clem and himself. If everything after lee getting bitten isnt like a nightmare....Im just sayin.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: When i hear the "Breathing" after clems shoots at lee. I immediatly thought thats lee waking up from a nightmare. Maybe im in denial but im just guessing that sort of breathing or breath isnt associated with getting shot in the face/head. Possibly some of his biggest fears are him dying and clem left all alone with evil shadows lurking everywhere. Clem turning on the RV and attacking lee shows he has nightmares about clem and himself. If everything after lee getting bitten isnt like a nightmare....Im just sayin.

Read the above post, it is confirmed...

Not to mention that bringing him back would be very much against the themes of the franchise.

• @Riadon said: ***************Spoiler**************************************

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=736301&postcount=1147

Lee is confirmed dead. Kenny, however, may be alive.

So what Denial is fun.

• Maybe the breath is from Clementine? And it just sounds different because she's sobbing with tears. Who knows...

• Está vivo los cobardes siempre se salvan, aun en la vida real fue cobarde en el episodio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, y en todas salió vivo la verdad no me importa no tiene carácter para buscar y pelear, sabía que tenía que pelear, sabía que debería cuidar a su familia, sabía que debería apoyar a un amigo en desgracia, prefirió culpar, pelear con todos, se enfrasco en el alcohol, no tiene los bigotes para pelear por alguien.

• @Mornai said: Maybe the breath is from Clementine? And it just sounds different because she's sobbing with tears. Who knows...

Definitely sounds like a man's breath with my Denons. When Lee died, he was probably holding back a sob, and upon being shot, his lungs deflated a bit.

Well, just a theory, but it sure as hell isn't Clementine that made that noise :p

• Kenny is dead (probably a walker).He was swarmed by walkers,it was impossible to espace without at least one bite.So yeah,he is dead.

...OR IS HE?

Add Comment