User Avatar Image

It would be awesome if...

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 219 users

...if Clementine never existed. If she only an imaginary friend for Lee. Lee always wanted a child, he wanted to be a father, but his wife was always busy, and didn't want to have kids, Lee got in a car accident in the beginning of the game, and hit his head, then it attacks the zombie cop, and then Lee saw a little girl in the far...
A good start to the story about the human madness in ZA, huh? And the last chooise shoot Lee or leave him, if we choose to shot him, Lee gets a bullet in the head from Clem - non-existent girl, it mean that Lee shot hisself. And at this point the player learns that Clementines never existed - it was a figment of the imagination of Lee. It seems to me that would be just amazing story. What do you think?

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How could that work when everyone around them interacts with her and mentions her? And if they didn't then it would be pretty obvious since nobody notices this girl with Lee the whole time or how nobody seems to wonder what Lee is talking about especially at the end when its all "Find Clementine" mode.

  • I've never liked those kind of plot twists, yah know when it's all like "you dreamed the whole thing!" or "it was all in your head!"

    I really liked the way it is, that it was like fate that Lee met Clementine.

  • @Yertos said: How could that work when everyone around them interacts with her and mentions her? And if they didn't then it would be pretty obvious since nobody notices this girl with Lee the whole time or how nobody seems to wonder what Lee is talking about especially at the end when its all "Find Clementine" mode.

    I'm not saying that in this version of the story Clem will interact with anyone, except Lee. I mean, that would be two scene from original story: 1st - the car accident, 2nd Lee's death scene, the rest scenes can be quite different

  • @zev_zev said: I'm not saying that in this version of the story Clem will interact with anyone, except Lee. I mean, that would be two scene from original story: 1st - the car accident, 2nd Lee's death scene, the rest scenes can be quite different

    What do you mean then, that Lee didn't meet her until later? And that he didn't make it in time to save her? That would suck man...

  • @zev_zev said: I'm not saying that in this version of the story Clem will interact with anyone, except Lee. I mean, that would be two scene from original story: 1st - the car accident, 2nd Lee's death scene, the rest scenes can be quite different

    This depends how it's done. Does Lee realize he's seeing thing, like TV Rick? And maybe Clementine becomes more and more "real" to him as shit gets worse and worse? This might be doable.

    Or does he actually believe Clementine is real? This would really be hard to do because Lee would most likely talk to "Clementine" in front of others, etc. The other characters would start wondering and asking questions. It will really be hard to keep this illusion up for a Shyamalan "LOL SURPRISE!" moment till the end.

  • Gee, i don't know. I would be pretty upset if by the end, I found out i have just been talking to myself and there was no real meaning to my "relationship" with Lee's imaginary daughter. :/

  • @double_u said: This depends how it's done. Does Lee realize he's seeing thing, like TV Rick? And maybe Clementine becomes more and more "real" to him as shit gets worse and worse? This might be doable.

    Or does he actually believe Clementine is real? This would really be hard to do because Lee would most likely talk to "Clementine" in front of others, etc. The other characters would start wondering and asking questions. It will really be hard to keep this illusion up for a Shyamalan "LOL SURPRISE!" moment till the end.

    Maybe they think: "Let the crazy motherfucker talk to imaginary girls, keeps him occupied!" :D
    No, but seriously, that wouldn't fit into the walking dead universe, but rather into the silent hill universe, which... would be interesting too (Anyone played SH 2? They did much symbolic and psychotic stuff, great game...) just it doesn't fit in the walking dead. ;)

  • You know how fucked up that'd be? lol like he realized she wasn't real just before he died.

  • The Walking Dead as written by M. Night Shyamalan?

Add Comment