User Avatar Image

Travis

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 310 users

To be fair, Travis DID seem to know what he was doing.
The way he was using his belt as a tourniquet was quick thinking.
Maybe he would have been useful had he not fallen and stumbled around like an idiot, or grabbed a gun while the barrel was pointed at his stomach.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Um... he seemed to NOT know what he was doing.

• Doing one smart thing doesn't negae grabbing a gun and shooting himself/stumbling around like an idiot and getting himself eaten.

• @marioluigi344 said: To be fair, Travis DID seem to know what he was doing.
    Maybe he would have been useful had he not fallen and stumbled around like an idiot, or grabbed a gun while the barrel was pointed at his stomach.

' SHUT UP BEN MY DAD WAS SPECIAL FORCEs ' * Runs into woods full of undead and trips on rock without TRYING to get up *

Translation - ' Ben shut up! Do you hear that its my ego! ' * hurr durrr im special not special forces *

• It's also possible Mr. Parker told Travis to apply the tourniquet.

To be honest, Travis might even be worse than Ben. Ben at least admitted he was pathetic at times. Travis is "MY DAD WAS SPECIAL FORCES!"

Someone who pretends to know stuff and tries to be the hero might cause a lot of harm.

Yeah, he knew exactly how to use others for "assisted suicide"

• Great, two stupid dipshits, with one being stupid enough to imagine his dad being special forces, would make HIM any smarter, because just any teenager can be special forces, there's no need for training or something... maybe we'd be dead by episode 3 allready!

Good thing he died, end of story!

• He obviously sacrificed himself to deter the Walkers long enough for the others to escape.
    That's how Special Forces roll.

That seems to be contradictory; "he seemed to know what he was doing", "but he stumbled around like an idiot and grabbed a weapon that pointed in his direction".

• I would of took Travis over Ben. Ben freezes during danger. At least Travis acted even if it was stupid and he might have a sense of duty cause of his dad being Special Forces. I mean he was gonna shoot his teacher so he would not suffer. Just a bad way to go about it. I do not think Ben could have done it. I will take brave and stupid over coward and stupid anyday.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I would of took Travis over Ben. Ben freezes during danger. At least Travis acted even if it was stupid and he might have a sense of duty cause of his dad being Special Forces. I mean he was gonna shoot his teacher so he would not suffer. Just a bad way to go about it. I do not think Ben could have done it. I will take brave and stupid over coward and stupid anyday.

I think Travis is just "stupid and stupid", there wasn't really any bravery. Ben at least turns and runs from the walkers in ep 4. Travis does not even attempt to run, does not attempt to fight, just lets himself get eaten. Ben shows more bravery than Travis by willing to accept total strangers' assistance, whereas Travis acted cowardly and tried to refuse Lee's help because they might be bandits.

Add Comment