User Avatar Image

Would Telltale reject some S2 ideas because they were mentioned here?

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 400 users

I sure hope not. There's been a lot of cool possibilities tossed around in this forum, and as ridiculous as it might sound, I'd hate to think Telltale would drop them just because "the fans thought of it first/the fans have predicted what we're going to do, and we've gotta keep surprising the fans." Decisions have been made under stranger circumstances.

I can understand the desire to go against your audience's expectations a little, but sometimes being obvious really isn't a sin. Sometimes it's the best way to go.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aerial-ballet said: Hahaha, I love Lee and his weird bourbon tea parties :D

Walking dead version of Wonderland?? with Clementine as Alice, Kenny as the mad HATTER, Lilly as the Red Queen (crazy bitch)

• ^thats a great youtube pieced together movie waiting to happen!

or a fantastic dream sequence DLC??? zombies as the house of cards guards

• I want bourbon in a tea set...in the ZA bourbon in any cup would be a nice taste.
    But dining at the tea table of The Queen...well thats what the dreams of a squire are made of

• Hopefully they at least regard what we discuss on the forums, because if they want to make this game to our (the fans) likings, they definitly should discuss about adopting some of the things mentioned in the forums, but they also should keep in mind that this is "The Walking Dead" and miracles don't happen, those who saw the show know what I mean.
    But I think they will somehow see what we propose here, and discuss it to see what would make sense and what wouldn't.

• I hope so...

Hey TellTale!

Clem will be the main for Season 2.
    Kenny and Lee are alive!
    Carley only got a flesh wound!

Actually that third one would be pretty darn cool. ;)

Slap her on a pirate ship, STAT.

• @DreadMagus said: I hope so...

Hey TellTale!

Kenny and Lee are alive!

Slap her on a pirate ship, STAT.

I like all your ideas, if not for your sarcasm.

• @DreadMagus said: I hope so...

Hey TellTale!

Kenny and Lee are alive!

I WISH All i could think to add is Lily caught by bandits placed in a barrel and set on fire.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I WISH All i could think to add is Lily caught by bandits placed in a barrel and set on fire.

Okay, now that made me crack up laughing.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I WISH All i could think to add is Lily and Vernon caught by bandits, placed in barrels, and set on fire.

Fixed.

• I kinda doubt it myself too, simply because they'd run into a tropeless tale sort of issue with some of them since they cover the full range of potential options, e.g. we never see Kenny again, we see him dead or undead, or we see him alive which have all been discussed as possibilities (though I'd be disappointed if they went with the last one). Kinda by default, they have to pick one of those. Ditto for other members of the season 1 cast.

Add Comment